Trouble again

The Newtown Academy is in a beautiful location. On the outskirts of the city, so a little further from the residents. The weather is sunny, just perfect for the race. Minen's team has its own tent next to the parking lot in the field. Pontypandy firefighters are also preparing for the start. The race starts in half an hour, for everyone at once. There are 3-3 judges in all three events.

The racetracks are huge, bigger than Pontypandy. The tents are located behind the parking lot. From there, a huge park leads into the main building of the university. The practice track is right next to the park. At the front of the track is the training fire station, the training tower and a huge building for the other fire trucks. As the track progresses, there are various props and houses there, imitating fires. There is also a small forest in the middle and then comes the bridge that bridges over the river where a water race will take place. This is one of the most important bridges, the Silver Bridge. The practice track turns back to the start and leads back a long asphalt road.

The water race starts next to the main building of the academy, there is the huge boathouse and the rescue center. The competitors 'lifeboat is already standing among its academic ships. The river flows behind the academic building, straight out of town. There are several mighty bridges, one of which is the Silver Bridge mentioned earlier. There are several buoys on the river. Competitors will have their track from the Green Bridge to the

The helicopter race will be in the nearby forest. The helipad is located next to the academy building. There is also a huge hangar there for firefighters. There are several runways for both helicopters and airplanes. The nearby forest is used for helicopter rescue exercises.

Competitors will be followed by academic helicopters equipped with cameras.

-"Trevor? Didn't the fire truck they sent from Newtown arrive?" -Helen asks, looking out the window.

-"No, but it's very annoying already. They said they were 10 minutes late, but that's not so much. I should say it. I'll take action," Trevor starts to control. He reaches for the phone and enters the phone number of the Newtown Fire Station.

The number you are calling is currently unavailable.

-"What?"- He stood up. -"Helen! Listen ..." -Tervor says, then walks out the door.

The map 700 will sound. Trevor will run back and press the panel and the map and the alarms will appear on it.

-"The field next to Joe Sparkes' house is on fire.-"she says in the woman's female voice. Trevor is about to press the button but then another unexpected alarm arrives.- "The field near the coast and the Claw Island are also on fire."-she continues.

-"Don't don't! It's too much." -the for mer firefighter was startled. -Press the button and it will sound into the speaker. - "Two fields are on fire and so is the island!"

Volunteer firefighters get to the places in a few minutes. Since only Venus remained there, Trevor goes with the others to get their car. It is still a question of when the firefighter will arrive from Newtown. He should have been here yesterday, but they said they would bring him on race day before the Pontypandy firefighters set off with the spare fire truck there. But they didn't have brains, they've been late for hours and can't be reached.

-"Mike, what about the island?"- Trevor asks anxiously. Mike went back to the island with Charlie to see how big the fire was.

-"Nothing good. You won't succeed without Titan. Only Ben,Penny  and Sam can drive."- he replies.

-"Then come back with Charlie and Moses. Helen? How are you doing with Joe in the fire?"- Trevor asks hopefully.

-"Not well!" -Is the startled response.

-"We're not doing anything either."- Trevor said -"Back everyone!" -he instructs. -"There is no other choice! We call firefighter Samat and the team!"

-"Krrr ... Sam..krrrr ..... we need you!"- Sounds the yellow transceiver.

-"What's Trevor?" - press the button with one hand Sam, as he steers with the other hand.

-"The island is also a meadow by the sea and the meadow next to Joe's house is burning."- he replies hurriedly but understandably.

-"Sam left, don't, don't, rather right." -someone shouts anxiously.

-"Do I hear that's Audrey in the background?"- Trevor asks incomprehensibly.

-"Uhm ... yes, the race has just started and ...." -Sam begins and looks at his colleagues with half an eye. The blonde girl sits in the middle and Elvis sits on the edge.

-"... they are coming in front, Sam!"- Elvis stood up.

-"Then what will happen to Sam now?" Audrey looks up at the chief firefighter with fearful eyes.

-"That's what our job is!"-Sam turns to Elvis and Audrey and nods.

-"You heard there's a problem in Pontypandy! Tom you go pick up a bucket of water and go to the shore fire! Ben, you pick up Station Officer Steele and go to the island! We're going to Joe with Jupiter."

-"I understand Sam."- is the answer.

Sam steps into the brakes and turns around with the big red fire truck, making sure the troops behind them don't collide with them. Penny and Ben also turn around with Neptune and head back to pick up Steel, and Tom turns the helicopter.

The announcer says-"Pontypandy firefighters! If they don't go back to the designated track and leave, we'll exclude you!"

Sam takes out the transceiver that each team captain received for the race. -"I'm sorry, but our town is in danger."

-"We excluded a Pondypandy firefighter from the race!" -the announcer sounds.