Get back! We help and rescue...

-"That's all I had!" -Max looks in the rearview.

-"Max! What did you do?"- Harry asks.

-"Isn't that right?"- Lori looks at him with angry eyes.

-"I don't do anything ..."- he begins - "I mean ..."- Max laughs wickedly.

-"Max! Why? How can you be like that? I trusted you. And poor Penny, the three of us were best friends!" -She listed to the government.

-"No! I'm doing what they deserve." -Max pushes- "You can't do anything! That's how they went! Penny and his team will be punished!" -Lori moves away from fear from Max to Harry, then looks at her old friend. He's not the Max he met. He's not the Max who always took care of Penny and him.

-"What happened with you, Max?"- Lori asks slowly and articulated.

-"What happened with me? Rather, what happened with you ... and Penny. I fell in love with Penny, but she turned her down and, moreover, went to another fire station. Plus -his voice then continues, but in a distorted voice. - Oh I'm Sam, they saved everyone, I'm the bravest, I'm the star because I was even made into a movie .... oh and let's not talk about why Pontypandy's fire brigade preferred he benefits everywhere because Boyce is there for us ... ha ha ha I mean just me. "

-"You're not normal."- Lori declares, placing her right hand on her forehead.

-"So what bothers me the most? Penny and Sam. I can't let them be together. That's why I made trouble! I lit up that inventor's inventions, I cut Jupiter's brakes, but I can't help it if that newbie was driving the fire truck. We also went to Hanry to be the hero who saves the unfortunate girl. Oooo I didn't even say the best ... I boasted Neptune and I had a Penny accident."

-"Sam! We're not going to get there! The train is coming!" -Audrey stood up, looking at the approaching locomotive.

-"But! We're going to get there!"- Sam looks straight ahead and gives the vehicle gas. The other two firefighters stare in horror and hope. They approach the railway crossing, where the light barrier indicates red. It's only a few meters and ... they're successfully crossing. Audrey takes a deep breath and blows.

- "You brought me heartache!"

-"And meee," Elvis said.

-"Penny? Isn't that a little too fast?" Firefighter Steele asks, tossing in the boat.

-"I'm sorry, sir, but we have to hurry," Penny speeds up.

-"I can see Sam and the crew! They're under us!" Arnold said.

-"And Pennies there." Ellie points to the river.

-"Oh no! How?"- Elvis looks left and right as he sees the smoke.

-"Is that true?"-Audrey asks.

-"Yes. Are you there, Penny?" Sam asks.

-"Soon." he replies.

They will arrive at the allotted places in a few minutes.

-"Sam! We're already on the island, Neptune is in the Ocean Rescue Center! We've started vaccinating Titan."- Penny informs him.

"All right! We're here with Joek, too." -Sam declares.

-"Sam, we picked up the bucket of water and go to shore, but the trouble is, the fire is spreading, but Wallaby 2 isn't a problem." Tom says.