seventeen - him

.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

|"It was no problem."

What made her so different from the others?

He was walking home leisurely as his thoughts surrounded him. Though Yuki was never one to linger on a question like this for long, this one was a different case.

Just like how she was to him.

Though, if he did tell her this, he was sure to get a beating - and a lecture, too, on how everyone was different and no two people were the same.

There it is again. Another fact that made her different from the others.. in general.

The fact that she would beat him up herself, the fact that she dared to get close to him.. These things never ceased to interest the boy.

What made her this way?

Was it an event? Maybe a person? Maybe she was just like that from the beginning?

And it's not like he was someone special. In actual fact, he was very normal. Beyond normal. Plain, ordinary. So why did no one before her dare to get close to him?

Was it even others who didn't want to get close to him, or did he do this to himself?

He let out a long sigh. "It's likely..."

"What is?"

And then his grey eyes met with a pair equally as grey and as lifeless as his.

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

???

words: 220
published: 31/12/2020

a/n: HAPPY NEW YEAR :)