drama

"Jin you look so tired and sick... Are you okay?" Mr.Jeon asked worriedly...

"Oh common papa...why do you think I am unwell? I am all good...indeed, much much better than ever...." Jin smiled lovingly at the same time frowningly and handed his father-in-law the medicince he has to take...

"No Jinnie.. papa is right... You look really sick, let's go to get your health checked once today.." Jungkook said who came running to both of them... He knows that Jin behaves sweet to him in front of his father... he listens to anything Jungkook suggests to make sure that mr.jeon doesn't get the clue of the void between the couple!!
That's why Jungkook never loses the opportunity to talk to Jin in front of this father and ask or suggest or advise or propose anything to him at that time!! He figured this strategy which Jin feels ridiculous and stupid...

"I am fine Jungkook... I don't think I have to go for a check up..." He said softly but his glare almost created burning holes in Jungkook's face!! Jungkook looked at his father to insist Jin, which was well taken by him...

"No Jin.. you should really go for a check up.. please don't deny... I want you and Jungkook go in the evening.. I will call Taehyung that you people are visiting the hospital.." he declared... Jungkook smiled for making Jin follow his advice with the help of his father not caring the looks Jin was daggering at him...

jin rubbed his palms nervously...he doesn't want to go and get the check up done... He doesn't want the secret to come out!!!

********

"Jin.... Can't you talk to me at least now? How many more days will you be like this to me?" Jungkook asked in agony while driving Jin to hospital....

"......"

"Your silence is killing me Jin... please talk to me..." Jungkook begged...

"........"

"I don't know what can I do to make you understand that I love you... And I need you badly.... I have realized all my sins for which I am extremely apologetic to you Jin... Please give me a chance to make it upto you ..." Jin hasn't spoken anything but smirked in himself sarcastically... Jungkook observed the smirk in pain and opened his mouth to say something....

Suddenly a rash driver dashed the front part of their car and moved ahead to them...jungkook pulled the break while Jin held his seat in fear....the sudden dash caused the view mirror broke into pieces..but fortunately no other damage occured....that Jungkook's left Jungkook lose his mind... He immediately started the car and drove fast to catch up the rude driver....but the other fellow rushed that made Jungkook lose his view on the rash drivers vehicle...

"Holy shit...bastared...check out you raskal..."

He cursed in fumes, being unable to control his anger... He was worried about Jin looking at his startled face... The fear in Jin's face got him more infuriated with that rashly driving person..

"Jin .. are you okay?" He asked concernfully...Jin looked at him with one type of smile which indicated that he doesn't like Jungkook being concernful for him... But he nodded at the end that he was ok...

There was an awkward silence between them again...

"I don't want to go to hospital Jungkook... Can you please take me back to home?" Jin gulped to wet his dried up throat and looked at Jungkook...

"Why? You look really sick Jin... It's better you get your health checked up at least for me?!"

"For you??!!...." Jin laughed louder as if Jungkook spoke something that is absolutely ridiculous.... His laugh was a pure form of sarcasm and grief...and went into silence... Jin has become so capable these days that he is able to cut Jungkook's heart into pieces with just his sarcastic reactions, while not using a single word!!