kidnapped!!!

Jin opened his eyes and tried to see around!! Nothing was visible... The darkness made him terrified for a minute and made him feel that he lost his vision! But slowly realised that his eyes are tied with some thick cloth! In a few more seconds, he also realized that his hands are tied too!!

He suddenly recalled what happened in the evening today,  before he lost his conciousness!

The doctor checked Sejun's condition and  told him that it is a good sign that Sejun moved but he also said that they have to wait  for some more time for the position of Sejun's complete conciousness!  the doctor declared that,  in the process of bringing Sejun into conciousness, they may lose him incase of Sejun's not being able to endure the treatment!!

Somehow, Jin became very happy to know that if not immediately, Sejun can become Normal!! With teary eyes, he left his brother and moved from there!  he came out of the hospital, with a heavy heart in an emotional condition!

He was suddenly approached by a stranger, who asked him to get into the car! The stranger seemed terrified, but he pointed a gun to him and asked him to get into the car! Jin had no other option but to do as he said! Once he got into the car, there was another man who gave him an injection! That injection made him feel dizzy and fall unconscious!! Before he lost his senses the last name he heard was "Jungkook"!

****"

With a hard try,  Jin tried to touch the floor to understand, what is around him... it was a plain surface and gave him no hint of his own whereabouts!!

Is it Jungkook, who kidnapped him? His rational mind tried to analyze the situation....

Suddenly his fear for being kidnapped by Jungkook grew so big that he couldn't control himself from shouting what is in his mind!

"Jungkook is it you who kidnapped me? How dare you to do it you bastard?! Do you think this henious attempt would get you what all you want?"

He found no answer! He is now doubtful whether it is Jungkook or someone else who did it!! He has no clue what was their motif of purpose to kidnap him!

"Who are you? Why did you kidnap me? What do you want? money? Leave me.. I will give you all I have... I need to take care of my papa and son... They have no one else.... " He screamed in a loud cry...

He got no answer except a creek sound freaking him to the core!!

******
"Sir Jungkook! We are extremely sorry to give you this news but your husband Jin  has been kidnapped by Namjoon!!" Jungkook heard the words from the other side in a shivering tone, he immediately screamed in anger and fear...

"What the damn fuck you are talking about?! How can you let this happen when I kept warning you about this?! Where the fuck were you when he was being kidnapped?? Haven't I told you to be extremely alert and careful?" Jungkook knuckles turned white with the hold of his phone due to the amount of force he used!!

"What can he do Jungkook? When my people know how to give fear of death to all those silly men you recruited as security to Jin and your other family members? They initially tried to bribe him, when he turned adamant, they put the gun at point blank and made him drive Jin to my place in his own car!" He heard the deep voice on the other side now...

It is the same voice which he never wants to hear till the end of  his life!!..it's Namjoon's voice!!!

" Joon... How dare you to kidnap my husband?? You rogue!! leave Jin... Or else you will have to see the consequences that you would never wish to see even in your dreams..." Jungkook voice shivered in rage..his fury is taking over his sanity now... He is extremely worried about Jin!!

"Your husband? Why did you newly developed the tendency of joking Jungkook? Jin is no more your husband... He is now just your ex-husband because,
I forged your signature and sent the divorce papers to him long back on your name and got them signed!! court has approved your divorce since you mutually agreed to get seperated!! You told the court that you wish to not give a penny to him as compensation nor you wanted to give your name, incase he became pregnant due to having sex before leaving each other....Jin signed the papers immediately!!

Unfortunately you didn't have time to see all the papers you received from the court!! So you threw them away in your lonely emotional condition at that time!! I made sure to preserve them by bribing one of your servents!! So now understand that you both are officially seperated, therefore not husbands any more..... now stop claiming that he is your husband..."

"Bastard...how could you do this to me??" Jungkook voice found its high in both anger and severe agony...

Now he understands why Jin is so rigid about believing him as innocent! He would remain as culprit in Jin's mind forever, because the divorce papers and the conditions written on them by Namjoon!! All these things must have filled Jin's heart with more and more hatred and judgment about him!! That's why  his father Jeon also didn't forgive him, although he learned about his being innocent from Tae and Hobi!!

"Your screams and yells don't work here Jungkook... I am going to make Jin feel that it is you who kidnapped him.. I will create a scene that I rescued him! So he will hate you more and at last  become mine... And one more thing, your father and son are also kidnapped by me!!  If you want them back, you got to do one more thing..." Namjoon spoke leisurely...

"What?! You kidnapped my father and Joy too?!! Namjoon, trust me, you are dead today in my hands for everything you did to my Jin and my family.. I dare you to wait until I reach you!!"
Jungkook almost lost his voice in loud Screeming!!

"Shhhhh... Why do you scream your lungs out like that Jungkook?! Save your energy because you have to see so much and endure so much more! So, Listen to me carefully... Get all the papers ready by evening today that indicate your entire property as mine.. sign on them and place them in the place I am going to tell you....

I mean, write all your material assets legally on my name by evening today, and hand me the papers over...so that,
I will leave your father and Joy without harming them....But if you don't wish to follow my instructions, remember that you will see only their dead bodies in the evening today!

Remember that Jin will be mine forever!
I am going to tell jin that you wanted to get rid of him to put me in more trouble... I also would tell him that you demanded all my properties in exchange of him he will believe that you will harm your own father and Joy, if he doesn't come with me....So, out of no other go, he will come with me...in case he wants to cross verify these things with you over a call, you have to act and speak like what I said to Jin...

But in case,  If you try to act weird and tell him the Truth,  then remember that your father and Joy will be dead in splits of seconds.. because you know that killing is not a big deal for me!! I will kill both of them just like how I killed Jin's father and mother in the car crash..."

'Creeeeeeek...... '

Namjoon flinched for the creek sound and turned his head to see who is at the door of the room where he sat along with his goons... He saw the person standing near the door with a horrific and devastated expression, while tears were rolling down his cheek!!

It was Jin, who was listening to him for all this time!!

****"