Impressed!!

"Mr. Min, as you know that Jeon firm is coming up with the thought to enter into Sea food business, we would be very happy to invite you to have a collaboration with our firm and supply us your fresh sea foods...  we would consider this opportunity and collaboration as an honour for us... "
Jin started the meeting in a formal tone, while sounding very polite to Yoongi... It is his style of dealing with any official usually...

Although he was surprised for Jin's good looks and confidence, knowing about Jin's humble family background, and the way Jin got married to Jungkook and entered Jeons' family,  Yoongi doesn't hold respect for him!! Carrying the same attitude, he didn't bother or care to hide his impression for Jin!

In a crossed  legs position, with a rude body language, he sat in the chair showed to him by Jin...that was the evidence of his lack of respect to Jin... Which Jin observed too.. but he smiled and brushed it off!!

Yoongi expected to have this meeting with Mr.Jeon, but as soon as he learned his unavailability, and his son-in-law being right at the front of this meeting, he lost his interest in this deal... Since he cannot strike off his father's instructions, he is attending this meeting...

Jin observed the body language and facial expressions of Mr.Min and sensed as what was going on in his mind about him.. Yoongi seem to be judging each and every moment of Jin!! Jin knows that he is going to face such people from the elite society he stepped into, after his marriage with his kookie... He knows that some people may also not take aback to humiliate him right on his face! Yet,  he decided that he would only mind his work but anything else...

" Jin... ahem.... Mr.Jeon..." Yoongi smirked  as if he couldn't remember Jin being a Jeon now..... his smirk told Jin that it was a deliberate attempt to humiliate him...but he smiled at him and said...
"I am quite comfortable being called Jin, Mr.Min... please call me Jin..." he surprised Min with these words...Yoongi expected Jin to get offended.. but Jin's sportiveness and sportiveness didn't let it happen...

" Jin....I wonder if you were properly given the knowledge and details about the possibility of  us to get into this collaboration with you.. I wish to explain you a little..." Yoongi looked narrowing his eyes sharply at Jin assuming Jin to not know  much about the contract...

"Mr.Min, I have been assigned to deal with this meeting only after I studied with the problems you faced with your earlier contract with Kim's firm... So I wish to reduce your burden to explain it to me again..."Jin has made it clear that he has thorough knowledge about the matter and continued...

"You want us to collaborate with you since we are a reputed food chain with a good will in South Korean markets.. you know that we are renowned for the quality food we produce which brought us this good will... " He gasped for a minute and continued...
"You are looking for a firm that has the ability to pack and store
the huge amount of Sea food you ship and supply to Seoul market and if possible to other markets of South korea... let me take you to the further details of your own thoughts,  you want to collaborate with any company that has good storage space, right technology and adequate techniques with the potential to publicize about your Sea food and sell it to every citizen of South Korea."  Now Jin kept looking into Yoongi's eyes with a great amount of confidence and continued...

"Seven Months ago, for the same thing you signed a contract with Kim's Sea food corporation.. It was your first step to have such collaboration, you signed it because, you were facing storage issues due to losing your storage godowns in a court case to your opponents!!  You are trying to influence and get your storage spaces back but it will take time! Meanwhile you came up with the idea of collaboration..." Yoongi is astounded by what he is hearing from Jin... This was one of the secrets of his company..it was not an open issue!!!