my heart ❤️

Hello lovelies...
This is your author🤗
Can't thank you enough ever for the amount of love you are giving me!! 20k reads are amazing Angels 💜😍💜😇 feel so good and blissful 🤗🤗🤗

I am here to share something else also loves! They are my feelings about the character of Jin in this novel..

thesedays, my heart is really crying so much for it! I wanted to show this character as the embodiment of Joy, but it became an embodiment of agony with the number of wounds it had to take by others physically and mentally!

I swear, I didn't imagine to write Jin in this way!! At times, when I type the words about Jin, automatically, as if someone else is pushing me to write him in this way, my fingers move and keep on writing things that were not planned about the character  in that way at all!!

the amount of angst always devastating me that Jin has to feel, but still I can't change the character into a happy one, because the situation has turned completely upside down now!! Jin character makes me write in the way it wants to behave, rather letting me mould it in the way I want it now!

So, hope that you understand my situation and forgive your poor author incase of I am making you feel sad or bad, in any case..

Thank you for all the love.. #BTS forever  #jinismybias💕💕