Meeting with Min

" Sir..Mr.Min has arrived" Yu-son, The personal secretary of Jin informed him over the intercom.

"Please send him..and Yu-Son, is my presentation ready for this meeting?" Jin enquired.

" yes sir..." She replied.. 

"Thanks Yu-son.. Please direct Mr. Min to the conference hall"

"Yes sir"

Jin got up from his place and checked his attire. He was in a formal black suit which is making him look extremely good... he was satisfied with his looks and immediately headed to the conference hall while so many thoughts were flooding his mind...He recalled his conversation of last evening with his father in law over a phone call.

When Mr.Jeon called him from London and told him that his stay in London may extend due to a few more and unexpected business meetings and may take more couple of weeks for him to return to Seoul, Jin was worried so much, but agreed to take the Director's responsibilities with no other option and placed himself as the Associate director of the company with the order of Mr.Jeons email ! He knows that  the duty of a managing Director is like a balanced walk on a sharp blade! It can trouble the life of the director, the company and the employees, in case of any wrong decision of the director! Jungkook is also unavailable due to his course!! Therefore, complete burden has fell on his shoulders now,  And he has to make all important decisions  during such crucial meetings with officials, in the absence of both Jeons! He became nervous with all these thoughts.

He recalled what his father in law told him, with regards to the current meeting he is going to have with Mr.Min.

"Jin I am sorry for burdening you with a lot of office work son! Although I was the one who told you not to go to office,  I am left with no other choice but to push you to take up the responsibilities."

"Papa..It's ok...Now being a Jeon, I have to take the responsibility. I don't find it as a trouble but a privilege to learn more  in my profession.Please don't feel bad or regret..Just instruct me what I have to do." Jin said politely and  waited for Mr.Jeons instructions..

 Mr.Jeon is proud and happy that Jin addresses  himself as Jeon.  but he is also sad that Jin is a newly married person  who is supposed to enjoy his life  with his husband at this moment, but there is no sign of such enjoyment,  yet, Jin seem to be least worried about his personal life and getting ready to take up the firm's responsibility! Moreover, he does it not feeling it a burden on his tender shoulders! If it was Junkook, he would have simply rejected the work and looked after his own enjoyment! with this thought, Mr.Jeon sighed sadly. Jungkook being not a very good husband currently is also one more reasons for Mr.Jeon's worry.Ye-Jin kept giving him the information on calls without jin's notice!

"Papa..." Jin was confused that Mr.Jeon hadn't said anything for a while over the call.

" Yes son! I am sorry... I have been zoned out for a while...Now listen to me carefully... You are going to have a meeting with Mr. Min. He is the associate Director of Min's Corporation. You have to deal with this business meeting which is very important for our company's future at this moment... Jin try to make good negotiation and convince him, to get his sign on the contract... If we make this, we can give a tough competition to our opponents" He instructed Jin...

"Yu-Son will hand you over the file today.Make sure that you study it well and deal the matter carefully. You contact me any time to get your doubts clarified. Jin I have faith in you my boy.....you can do it...I. Sure you will come up with flying colours.. remember I will not mind with any kind of decision you make in my absence... I know how sensible and responsible you are.. so don't be in a thought that I would question you..." He assured Jin with a lot of encouragement, while filling him with positive spirit...

"Ok  Papa..I will try to do my best and contact you back in case of any doubts....Thank you papa..take care of your health." Jin  tried to sound positive and disconnected the call but felt extremely nervous....now he knows that he has to follow the instructions of his father in law and deal with this official meeting as there is no other go...if this assignment is successfully accomplished, he can make his father in law and probably husband too happy he thought!!

*******************************

Jin entered the conference hall and immediately shook his hand with the short and pale skinned guy, who stood after seeing Jin there.  Both smiled at each other and Jin offered him to have his seat again. Jin realised that that person was none other than Mr. Min Yoongi, the  Associate director of Min's corporation and son of Mr.Min Lee, the owner of the same company,

Yoongi looked smart and intelligent by his appearance itself! A grey coloured suit in the combination of black shoes and costly spectacles with a transparent frame made him look very professional and hot. Yet, Jin could not get out of the feeling that he looks like a cute kitty!(sorry, I cant overcome my feeling for Yoongi any time.. :D)

sorry for such a short chapter.. I am not well...will update another part very soon...