did trust lead him to truth?

It's been 3 days that both brothers are enjoying each other's company.. they are as playful as in their childhood!!

Sejun kept teasing Jin for every small mistake jin does....and Jin knows that his brother is doing it just to cheer him up!! They kept having reminiscences of their sweet childhood and college memories...

Sejun has good sense of humour... He teases and cracks dad jokes and make Jin cracked up in laughter inevitably!!

Indeed, Sejun kept reminding Jin of their loving mother and sweet dad with each of his words moments...

The elder also made sure that he never brings the discussion that will hurt or give discomfort to Jin.... he never chose to discuss Jungkook or even Joy in these three days... But sejun knows that he has to do it as soon as possible, in order to persuade Jin to take home back.. if Jungkook loses his patience and reaches Jin before he could do it, then everything he is doing will be wasted and there is also a danger of losing jin permanently.. because Jin may run away from him too!!

Sejun gasped in his thoughts while cooking the dinner for both... Being a good cook like Jin, he kept enjoying cooking for his younger brother....

"Hyung your phone is buzzing.." the younger brought the phone into the kitchen.... howebr, Jin eyes grew bigger when he saw Hobi's name being shown upnon th screen!!

Looking at Jin's eager face an idea flashes to Sejun

"Yes.. this is the right way and right time too" the elder Murmured!!

"What??!" Jin was surprised at his hyung's murmurs which were bearly audible!!

Sejun answered him as "Nothing" and picked the call.. he heard what other said in the other side of the call and said an 'okay' and disconnected the call quickly! jin looked at his Hyung suspeciously and asked..

"Who is that hyung?"

"It's my boss .. Yoongi..." Jin frowned... He felt that Sejun is hiding something from him.

"Then why does it display Hobi's name? Tell me who is really Calling you??" Jin raised his voice...

"Jinnie.. it was yoongi.. he called from Hobi's phone... You know that they are married right? They are leading a happy couple's life...they recently adopted a child too since hobi is incapable to concieve with certain health issues..."

"Ohh....." Jin eyes showed the shadows of both happiness and sadness at a time....he is genuinely happy for his friend's married life with yoongi and their adoption of a child.. but listening to all that is reminding him everything happened back in his own life, which he wants to avoid recalling! Jin bit his lower lip and clenched his fists.. his inner struggle is quite evident to Sejun! But it is necessary to hit the iron when it is heated! Otherwise it cannot be moulded in the shape one wants!

bserving his brothers expressions keenly, he said...

"Jinnie!! I need to send a report of digital marketing sales to Yoongi for this month!! That's why he is calling me...
I am not in a good mood to work now! Can you please send it?" Sejun asked in a pout, keeping puppy eyes while pleading the younger!!

"How can I send your report hyung... please do it your self.. I will prepare the sizzlers.." jin wanted to avoid the work...

"Jinnie.. you are my baby know? Please do it for me..." The elder begged again...jin smiled at his brother's cute face and shook his head in the same smile as if his hyung is incredible!!

"Tell.me what do I have to do...."

"The report is ready in the pendrive... Take the pendrive from my backpack pocket and download the report into the laptop from the pendrive and attach it to the mail which is already drafted on Yoongi's name in my mail... anyway, my mail is open in the laptop..." Sejun instructed carefully...

Jin sat comfortably on the floor and placed laptop on the table which is at the level of his chest....by taking it out of sejun's backpack pocket, he ininserted the pendrive into the port of Laptop and checked for the file name from it! none of the files were on the name of monthly report!!

"Hyung! I can't find any file on the name of monthly report!!" He said loudly to let Sejun here it from the kitchen..

"Ohh.. then I forgot to rename the file in a hurry.. Jinnie.. can you check all the files one by one and find it out?" Sejun asked loudly from the kitchen itself...

"Alright!" Jin clicked on the first file!! It was some excel file with different information! He understood that it is not the report.. then he clicked on The second which actually was video!! He new he doesn't have to watch it but he did... it's a cctv video of Jeon's mansion!!

The video shows that Jungkook is on the bed! He was throwing up continuously... Joy is crying in a terrified condition looking at his father... Jin heart throbbed watching it!!

He saw another similar video after that in which Jungkook is being given sedative because he is a bit violent and screaming Jin's name and begging doctors to bring him.back!!

Joy is again in the same terrified, pitiful condition!! Jin has no clue that his tears were rolling down watching it.. he started sweating high!! He is melting in pain!!

He then clicked on another cctv footage video which showed how Jungkook is sleep talking chanting his name!!

Jin kept watching the videos one by one while drenching his face and cheeks in tears!! He knows that there is no making up if anything in these videos by Jungkook!! Jin gets clearly the idea that these were the consequences of his abandoning his husband and Joy!!

After watching various videos of Jungkook and Joy for almost 20 minutes, he lifted his head in a mournful condition and looked at Sejun, who came and sat next to him with a sad face!

***********

"Jinnie... I am sorry for making you to watch them...but can you now understand that these unfortunate conditions resulted for Jungkook and Joy because you left them??"

"Hyung..." Jin sobbed he spoke in crying..

"I.. I..." Sejun consolingly patted jins back and took him into embrace and smiled..

"Jinnie... You are angry... I know that.. but you cannot deny the Love too for your family..." He kept on patting as if he is cajoling Jin...

"But.....but...Hyung. J-Jungkook..Lisa.." jins hiccups didn't let him speak....

"Shhh.... Baby... Hushhh..." He placed Jin's head on his shoulder while hushing jin just like their mother and kept speaking...

"Jinnie.. do you remember what our dad used to say?? Forgiveness is the greatest quality of life!! And no innocent must be punished for a wrong reason.. But you neither forgiving your husband nor saving your innocent child from taking the punishment by abandoning him..."

Seokjin hummed for a second!! He didn't yet get the thought that Sejun is trying to convince him!!
Because, He is in the tranquility!! He is finding great comfort on the shoulder of his hyung..it is just as comfortable as his mother's lap! The words coming from sejun's voice are so soothing and they are probably washing all his rigid thoughts that he accumulated long back in an infuriated state on everyone and everything including on his own self!!

Still jin managed to ask a question...
"Hyung... Do you think that the mistake is mine? Am I at fault? Whose side are you?"

"Jinnie... I am not taking anyone's side...still I can say that I am only on your side!! I want you to be happy always.. I want to see you back in your family...I want that good kind and confident Jin back!! It is not possible when you live alone in pain like this... Jungkook and Joy need you... But please understand that you are need of your family too Jinnie!!" Suddenly Jin felt triggered... His eyes reddened...he Suddenly lifted his head

"But ... Hyung.... I don't need them anymore.... neither they need me! because Jungkook has his love in his life... Joy has his mother in his life... Who am I to intrude into their lives??" He spat the words in anger and moved away from there making Sejun gasp again....

********

Sorry for all the grammar mistakes.. they will be fixed soon.
I am not delaying in posting because.. I want to complete this work soon and make you all happy my Angels 💜

By the way, any thoughts??