I am with you...

Yejin is worried!!...she has no clue of why Jin suddenly fell sick...he was all good last night!!
She was confused when Jungkook simply instructed him to call a doctor and left home....In spite of knowing how severe Jin's fever was, he went out ?! Isn't it his responsibility to stay with him and take care of his husband in such condition?! She felt really bad for Jungkook's behaviour towards Jin, not knowing that Jungkook has been  much more wicked to Jin last night!

She wanted to inform about Jin's health condition to Mr.Jeon, but she has decided to call a doctor first and then to inform it to him....she searched for a doctor's number in the dairy and read the name in a murmur....

'Dr.Taehyung- cardiologist and general physician...'

*********

After calling Tae, she visited Jin's room.. her mouth fell agap at the sight..

**********

Tae gasped loudly... his heart ached in pain...He saw the same person being all giggling and smiling with him last evening in the party.. now he is unconsciously lying on the bed as if he has no life in him!!

Jin has cuts, teeth bites and bruises all over his body... He turned pale as if he blood was sucked away... His face and lips are badly swollen.. he has severe cut on his bottom lip that tells that it was bitten hard... His thighs have  many teeth marks and scratches too! It was a fearful sight for a doctor like Tae too...he could see many such cases but it is Jin lying in front of him  in this condition, who  is his love!! He teared up unknowingly.... retrieving himself from the emotional state, he examined Jin...of course he realised what happened to jin at the first sight itself! Now he got it confirmed...

Tae's fists were clenched  in anger while teeth were gritted and grinded.. fury made Tae feel like killing the person instantly, since he caused this condition to Jin..he knows.. it is Jungkook!!

"Dr.Taehyung.. Is Jin ok? Yejin is afraid and anxious .. she is praying  Jin's wellbeing since the time she saw Jin in this condition...

without answering her, Tae asked...

"Where is Jungkook?" Yejin scared for the severity in Tae's voice..

"Master Jungkook went out, Doctor...
I don't know where he has gone...he looked tensed when he was moving out.. however,  he informed me over the intercom about Master Jin's suffering from high fever and instructed me to call a doctor... Then he left immediately in a hurry..."

Tae nodded his head in contemplation...he told himself,

"That bastard didn't even feel it as his responsibility to call a doctor, after he has done this to his husband.. he simply left him in this condition and ran away... Coward...." Tae face turned red in anger...he knows, it is a sensitive matter.. he shouldn't disclose it to anyone...

"How about Mr Jeon? Is not he home?

"Mr Jeon didn't return home after the party sir...I assume that he rested in the hotel itself... usually he does so, when he has any important work scheduled in the mornings"

Tae nodded  and without a delay, he started cleaning the wounds of Jin with hot water and anti septic lotion brought by Yejin in a tray.... he injected Jin a pain killer first, after a few minutes he injected him an anti biotic and paracetamol too... he inserted IV drip into a vein on Jin's left hand and adjusted the drops....

Meanwhile Yejin got him a cup of hot coffee....Tae thanked her and took the cup and sipped to relieve his stress... He again fell in thoughts...

He will give the best treatment to  Jin for his physical wounds and cure him to the earliest, to the best of his ability....Tae knows that It won't take much time for Jin to gain his health back under the careful treatment he is going to provide him... but for the mental trauma that Jin probably went through during the atrocity, he cannot treat him... he can only console him...his held his both temples and tried to release the stress again...