I own him-2

'Kim Taehyung....' it was first Jin who felt surprised to see him and then Jungkook!!

Tae directly came to the all smiling Jin and handed him a beautiful rose bouquet....
"It's not my birthday Dr.Taehyung.. it's my husband Jungkook's birthday.. anyway thanks..." Jin smiled again beautifully while not hiding the spackle in his eye looking at Tae...

"May be.. but you cannot stop me from admiring a beauty like you Mr.Kim seokjin... so you deserve this bouquet first...' Tae confessed his reason in a deep yet a soft voice...

"Thanks for the compliment... by the way, You are very handsome too doctor..." Jin couldn't stop himself from saying that, while giving a shake hand to Tae....Tae presses Jin's hand softly and didn't leave it immediately looking deep into Jin's eyes..Jin thought those eyes are really captivating...

"What about me then?" Hobi suddenly showed up from behind of Tae surprising and startling Jin... Jin flinched a bit for the sudden appearance of Hobi and retrieved his hand quickly from Tae's hand as if Hobi should not see...

"Hey Hobi.." how come you didn't show up early today...I was all alone for all this time... you are no good friend of mine anymore.." Jin sulked and pouted...Tae felt it so adorable... He wants to take Jin into his embrace right away and kiss his plump lips.... but he knows he can't...

After the first meet with Jin in restaurant, he met Hobi once again and asked casually about Jin....but as soon as Hobi revealed the story of Jin's unexpected marriage with Jungkook on on the desire of Mr. Jeon, Tae felt like the surface  under his feet is moving....He didn't expect Jin to be a married man, that too with Jungkook!!

In a week of span of Jin's acquaintance,  Tae felt that his withered life is sprouting again from the void left in his life by his ex-lover!!  But when he learns Jin's marrying Jungkook, he couldn't stop cursing his fate in tears!! It was Jungkook who took away his first love Jimin from him, now he did same by marrying Jin!!!

Yes... It was Jungkook who has taken away Jimin from him... In two years of relationship, he never thought that Jimin would leave him.. but when he saw Jimin with Jungkook in a shopping mall making out in a lift, his heart was broken! Jimin later tried to explain, but he didn't want to listen...he told Jimin to look for a life where he can be happy and left him to his own enjoyment...

Now, after a long time he fell in love with Jin... But... But... Jungkook is the one again to interfere in his love life!! He married to Jin now and snatched the beauty away from him!!  Tae is infuriated to the peak that he wants to simply kill Jungkook and make Jin his...
But he knows that he cannot do anything like that... Just he can admire the beauty that stole his heart and worship him in his sad heart... that's all.. his eyes poured out the entire day when he came to know about Jin's marriage to Jungkook... But he didn't reveal his mind to Hobi...

However, as soon as he received the invitation from Mr.Jeon for the party, he couldn't stop himself from attending the party since the desire of seeing Jin was strong in his heart! Tae realised that he is starting at Jin... To cover his embarrassment, he snapped Hobi who was to say something...

"I am sorry Jin...I was the one who asked Hobi to accompany me to this party...so he had to wait for me in my hospital... Hope you understand..I am sorry if I caused any trouble..." Tae explained and smiled...

"Oh... Don't be sorry doc." Jin chuckled
"That's fine... I am happy that you and Hobi arrived together at least by now.... you know what?? I was so bored as I know none here... Was badly looking for a good company.. I am not bored anymore since you people are with me now..."

He stopped a waiter and handed drinks from the tray to both his companions and took one for himself...they started chit chatting something with huge smiles and giggles...  Jin felt really good and happy having his friends company.. he is no more shy...he realised how attractive Tae's looks are.. his spontaneity, sense of humour, dignified behaviour, unmatchable style, affectonate body language and  everything is making Jin feel something very special and mesmerising about Tae...Jin subconsciously placing Tae in his heart as a special friend now!!  still is oblivious to his feelings... Jin's beautiful smile is inevitable in the presence of Tae!!