Let me bury it in my heart...

"Jin!!?" Jungkook felt surprised since jin spoke to him after a long time!! And he also gulped hard, looking into those stern eyes of Jin which were in demand of an answer about him and Lisa!

"Tell me Jungkook... did you enjoy your day well with your love?" Jungkook heart pained again... He face palmed internally since whatever Jin has witnessed, has given him more room to misunderstand about him and lisa now to another level!!

"Jin, my baby,  it's not like what you think.. no one else can be my love other than you... please believe me!  She is just one of my business partners..."  Jungkook sould have kept quite after these words.. but he couldn't control his curiosity!!

"How did you know that we were in the restaurant? Are you following us Jin?!" Jungkook instantly regretted after asking that question!.. Jin looked at him in a certain type of way that made Jungkook hate himself!

"I am not that cheap to stalk and investigate your affair with someone Jungkook! I would rather chose to make you get rid of me, incase of my being an obstacle to your love life...I came to the restaurant with my old colleague and friend Ken, just to have a cup of coffee and saw your romance with her!...you were whispering something in her ears making her giggle for you!! " Jin looked at him with anger and tears...he couldn't control his sobs anymore after saying that! His heart is burning with so many emotions now just like the later but the emotions Jungkook has are different!!

"Jin.... please... don't talk like that... please don't cry baby! there is nothing like what you assume between us!! and by the way, I didn't mean in that way.. you are never an obstacle in my life.. you are my angel!...I cannot live without you my yeo-bo!! I just asked you like that because I wondered what made you think that we are romancing! " Jungkook explained and tried to hold Jin's shoulders to turn him to his side .. but jin didn't allow Jungkook to touch him!

"Don't touch me Jungkook..I hate the thought that you touch me with the hands that would like to touch someone else!....and you know what made me think that you are with Lisa? Both your clingy behaviour and the hide and seek game that you prefer to play with me currently in spite of knowing that I know both your reality! " Jin spat the words and got off of the bed...He walked outside of the bedroom, leaving Jungkook in helpless thoughts!

Jungkook is getting that the situation is becoming  worse between him and Jin day by day! It is indeed, completely taking away his courage to disclose the truth about Joy to Jin, although he doesn't want to hide it! If he reveals it, he has no clue as to what consequences he has to see in this situation, since Jin hates even to realise a light touch between him with Lisa and assumes it as an affair! What would happen when he knows that they both have a child!! Wouldn't that be the dooms day of his life? Then what about Joy? Will jin still carry the love for him?' Again Jungkook fell in the same thoughts and fears!!

Tae and Jimin were true! Unknowingly or knowingly he became so selfish at one point of time! In that heat, he pushed Joy into the lap of Jin during Jin's serious depressed condition! He thought that he is giving Jin a relief from the pain of losing their child, just by giving another child of Jeon's blood!

He also thought that this act may pave a path for Jin to accept him into his life again once he knows the truth of his innocence and Joy's birth!  But he missed the logic that Jin will be pushed into more pain, as soon as he learns that his husband has a child with someone else! moreover, he couldn't assume that Jin  might face the condition of infertility!  This situation is worsening everything and increasing the chances of Joy and him getting rejected by Jin someday!

Jungkook's heart is crying...how do he explain his sin to Jin and get the forgiveness? Will he ever be able to do that  in future at least?! Time should answer the question!!