Jinkook❤️❤️❤️

Warning of a beautiful couple's love making session's initiation!!🤭🤭

Jin's cherry plush lips are moving on jungkook's lips for the first time! Needily, lovingly, apologetically he was kissing Jungkook! Not only blissful feeling but the kiss is carrying many other emotions too!

Jungkook never did feel this amount of pleasure in a kiss!! He in a wide-open status,  just kept the eye contact with Jin, while jin couldn't keep his eyes opened in so many happy and sad feelings.... He is flustered and  blushing while also feeling an unknown agony and mourning too!!

On the other hand, Jungkook is so overwhelmed that his joy found no limits after jin started kissing him!!

Although the misunderstandings have been cleared, Jin's mental health kept fluctuating all these days  and held Jungkook worry for Jin so much!

Now, after months of time, for the first time, jin, all by himself, kissing him!! Jungkook is really and truly overwhelmed with joy for such sudden and unexpected opportunity to have a kiss with his love, which is like an all time dream for him!! he smoothly gripped jins slim waist with his right palm and started cherishing the kiss, while pressing Jin's body onto his body with his left palm by placing it on jins back...the wet and sweet kissing sounds are driving both crazily to find something more ecstatic and pleasurable from eachother, so jin circled his hands around jungkook's neck and started  caressing his hair with one hand and pressed his lips onto jungkook's lips, letting his husband take the entrance into his sweet mouth with his tongue..!!

Jin's POV

I don't know what is coming over me!! He asked if I took my medicine!! That means, I am still scared of the person who tried to destroy my life... because of that bastard, I went near death and  came back... His touch always reminds me of an unknown demons ugly touch that I hate and feel disgust about for my many births together...

When I asked Tae, whether I can ever become normal and accept my life like before or live  my life better ever, by forgetting all that nightmare kind of bitter incidents, I had to witness with my own eyes and experience with my body, he said just one thing....

"Accept Jungkook and let him erase your pains with his touch!"

But whenever he came to me, I saw Namjoon in his place!! Not him alone, any man that comes to me closer reminds me that demon Namjoon!!

How can I be normal? I am struggling... I am taking pain again and again!

Not just that! I am pushing Jungkook also into pain! I made him suffer for years together.. I accused him for the sins he had never committed!! I made his father suffer! I am making my child suffer!!

I know.. I have to put a full stop to all suffering!!

Tae just gave me one solution to all the sufferings... Accepting Jungkook!!

I am trying for the past three months!!

After Jungkook asked me, if I took my medicine...I realised that I should do it now!
It is like.. now or never....

Am I betraying Jungkook? Am I behaving selfish? Am I using him to gain my mental health?
I don't know...

But as Tae said, it may end his suffering too! Then I should accept him... I have to close my eyes, until I feel Jungkook as him and not as that evil Namjoon...

To my surprise, when I pecked Jungkook lips, without giving him eye contact, those soft lips gave me no fear but extreme amount of pleasure!! They are sweet! They are warm and wet!! They gave me a sense of life! They gave me live for my life again!!

Now, I am able to understand, how much I love him! I am able to understand how much I am apologetic to him!!how many days have I kept him away from all kinds of pleasures in his life with my foolishness?!

I am determined that I shall make him happy! I know..it is time that I shall give myself to him! I looked into his eyes now.. I am no more terrified to look at him now! I also understand how manly and handsome he is!! My heart is racing 100 miles per minute as soon as he asked for entrance  by tracing my upper lip with his sweet tongue!!

*******

Author's view...

Jungkook's hands are pressing jins waist smoothly and his hand slipped into jins shirt.. it started caressing jins smooth skin on his back making him whimper in desire!

"Mmmm....." Jin moaned sweetly to give him a break to gasp from the kiss...as soon as the kiss is broke, both panted heavily and looked into each other's eyes with a smile! They pressed their foreheads together for a moment and attached their lips again!!

Now their hearts are wanting more! jungkook didn't wait anymore! He made Jin sit on the dressing table which was close to them, and made him drop his head back in ecstasy while pressing his lips on his beautiful neck.... he is sweetly placing all wet kisses and started licking, nibbling and tasting the beauty in front of him....

Jin couldn't stop himself from taking the pleasure in his husband's acts!! At one point of time he looked into jungkook's eyes seductively which was totally an unintended act, while jungkook's eyes turned into a red shade now with so much of desire to have his love... Jungkook has decided not to leave a single inch on Jin's body without touching with his lips and tongue while Jin is offering himself to his husband to devour him from top to toe!!

Jungkook lifted Jin by letting him wrap his legs around him and moved towards the bed...

****

Sorry for a short chapter... Next one is longer...
💜💜💜🤗