Thirty two

" Bad news boss..."
One of Talons men walked out from the front of the plane and up to Antonio who up until now had spent hours just drinking and talking to Hanzo.
Akande had been awkwardly sitting next to Hanzo and Genji had for some reason managed to fall asleep in the same seat he had been tied up to.
" what's the matter?" Antonio spoke as ye gently puts down the glass and tilts his head.
" looks like the airport we were supposed to land on is having trouble with some stuff, they have ordered us to land on Handea airport, witch is the international airport of Japan. I'm afraid they may have been told to look out for us because of our, well, cargo" He looks over at Genji.
Antonio quietly nods as lots of thoughts runs through his head.
" yeah they're definitely going to check upon us... I bet blackwatch has also contacted them about the situation." He then gets up from his seat and looks over at Hanzo.
" what should we do Mr.Shimada...?"
Hanzo sat there thinking for a while before he got up from his seat and quietly walks over to Genji, slowly shaking him to wake him up from his long needed rest.
" Genji, we're almost home." He calmly spoke, watching Genji slowly open his eyes.
" we act like nothing is going on. It's even more suspicious if we try to hide or act a certain way."
He calmly replies.
It didn't take long until they arrived at the airport. Hanzo carefully untied Genji from his seat and the plane managed to land just fine. The outside world was slowly becoming dark, even tho the sun was still up.
Genji felt disoriented for a moment as he didn't understand what was going on. The next thing he remembered was Hanzo pulling him out of his seat and towards the exit door of the aircraft.
" my father has sent his cars, be ready to be controlled by security" Hanzo reminded the others and they all just nodded in reply. Even Antonio stayed quiet and calm.
But deep down, Genji knew, they were all nervous about what was going on. Hanzo's hard grip around his arm proved so.
If he made a bad move... he was dead. That's what he understood from it.
As they got off the plane, lots of regular workers came to help them with their parking their airplane. An urge inside of him wanted to call out for help, but he knew there was no use...
because now... he was home.

" nope! You're not leaving me now sir!" Lucio angrily called out as McCree finally arrived at his house. Lucio had been spending hours upon hours to wait for his friend to finally return home.
" w..what are you doing here!?" McCree calls out as he really hadn't expected to meet someone like this.
" you never answer your phone! You haven't told me anything about what happened to you and where the hell is Angela and Genji! They haven't been to school for almost a month either!"
It wasn't like Lucio to burst out like this... but McCree couldn't blame him. The two of them had been close friends for as long as he could remember, and even tho he didn't know Genji that well, they had still become really close.
Of course he was frustrated.., he would have been too if no one had told him anything and two of your best friends didn't say anything.
But then again... what had happened was classified blackwatch information...and he wasn't really allowed to talk about this to anyone at all.
" Lucio I'm s.." he was just about to apologize when a beeping sound came from a bracelet blackwatch had given him.
" what's that..?" Lucio curiously asked as this caught his attention.
" I'm.. im honestly not sure.." McCree replies as he had never experienced it before. He lifted his wrist to take a closer look when suddenly Ana's face showed up on the small screen.
" Woa!? A smart watch or something!?" Lucio asked in amazement as he watched.
McCree suddenly realized that this wasn't something Lucio should see at all, but he didn't get time to pull his arm away when Ana suddenly started speaking.
" pack your bags kid, I'm leading a secret mission to Japan, you're coming with me" Ana spoke, almost sounding like a threat.
" mission? I'm confused, isn't she our history teacher or something?" Lucio asked as he gently grabs McCrees wrist to look at the smart watch again, but now, the tiny screen went black.
" bro.. I'm really sorry.. but I really need to go... I know I got lots of stuff to explain, but I really can't do it now... alright?" McCree's told him as he gently pulled his arm back.

" yeah sure, it's not like we all know how to put the pieces together"
Both Lucio and Mccre didn't expect this sudden appearance of a female voice to join then.
They both turn towards the corner of the house, only to spot the whole gang standing there. Hanna of course being the one talking.
" what are you guys do here!?"
McCree bursts out as he couldn't believe this.
" we want answers Jesse! We need to know!" Mei spoke, looking up at the others who nods in agreement.
" we've noticed your absence at school... Angela and Genji's absence too." Baptist added in.
" and I went to Angela's house some few days ago and I was surprised to find the house full of investigators and important looking people." Hanna told him.
" And all three of you stopped coming to school the exact same day!" Lena replies.
McCree had no idea what to do now. It almost seemed like they already knew he was holding onto important information about all their questions. But he couldn't tell them the truth... he couldn't tell them that Genji had been kidnapped by the infamous Japanese crime boss, witch he also actually was the son of the leader.
" we know they haven't died or something, because then we would see that in your face. So why don't you tell us the real truth...?"
Hanna crossed her arms over her chest and looked intensely over at McCree. He swallowed hard as he slowly taps onto his screen to call Ana back. If someone was going to explain anything... then it had to be her.
It only took seconds before she answers, and her face is back on the screen.
" wasn't my last massage clear enough for you agent McCree?"
The mention of agent brought lots of questions to all their minds.
" no miss, the message was clear... but... but I have a small issue.."