Two

" and this is your locker! And the best part is!!! It's right next to mine! Locker buds!" Lucio cheers happily, giving Genji a fist to his shoulder.
Lúcio has been showing Genji around the school, he showed him the art class, the cafeteria, the soccer play group, the swimming pool and on it goes. This school was enormous, and Genji wasn't even sure if he was ever going to find his way through anything in time to reach his classes. At least he was lucky to have Lúcio show him around. To be honest, the guy didn't seem to be too bad.
" So Genji! Where do you come from? Headmaster Morrison told me you were a transfer student, but he didn't tell me where from."
Genji hesitated for a moment. What was he supposed to tell him? He had never attended school before. He used to be homeschooled with his older brother.
" a small school from Japan, nothing as cool as this" Genji half way lied. This wasn't a complete lie, right?
" dope! Japan is pretty far away! Hey! Isn't Korea near Japan!? My friend Hana is from there! You should meet her! You two probably has a lot in common! You both being from Asia and all" he chuckled, gently poking Genji in his side with an elbow.
" speaking of the devil.. there she is! Hanna! Over here girl!" Lucio raised his hand and called out to a brown haired short girl. Her eyes sparked at the sound of her name and quickly turned her gaze in their direction, spotting Lúcio. A large smile crosses her face and she runs towards them, throwing herself over Lúcio.
" Hanna! Meet my new friend Genji! He's new here at Overwatch"
Hanna turns her attention towards Genji who was standing awkwardly behind Lucio, shyly giving her a short wave.
" I love your hair! I would have colored mine pink if it hadn't been for my parents" she chuckled and reached out her hand to greet Genji. Why was everyone in the mood for shaking hands today?
He didn't want to seem rude and shook her hand. Today was going to be the worst part, but later on, everyone will stop noticing him and leave him alone. That was what he truly wanted. To be left alone in peace.

" so! Genji! Are you interested!?" Hanna's words interrupted him in his deep thoughts and he looked down at her confused.
" what...?" Genji spoke stupidly.
" are you interested in joining my gaming club? We're not so many, but I promise you! It's gone be fun!"
'Gaming huh?' Genji thought to himself. He remembered going to the arcades with his brother back in Hanamora and those were the good old days, and frankly, those were one of the very few memories he had that were good...
" sure..." Genji mumbled. Playing video games wouldn't hurt, right? He could play alone, he didn't have to befriend everyone in the club. He was even sure Reyes would want him to join a after school club, so he wouldn't be spending all his days at home waiting for him to return from work.
" sweet!!!! All you have to do is write your name down on this list! And your phone number of course." Hanna pulled out a pink colored paper from her backpack and handed it to Genji, who carefully took it. He looked down at the list of names.
Hanna
Jesse
Lúcio
Angela
Mei
Baptiste
Lena
They weren't that many. Hanna handed him a pen and he wrote down his name and phone number. he handed her back the paper and she took it, putting it back into her backpack. With a large smile on her face she thanked him.
At that moment, the bell rang and Lúcio grabbed Genji's arm.
" class is up! We're having math together! Let's head there before Professor Winston kills us!!!"
" us?" Genji asked confused.
" me" Lúcio replies and starts dragging Genji in the direction of their next class. The whole hallway was full of people and Genji has to admit that it would be hard to stand out among all these people, but the way Lúcio was pulling Genji, he was sure they got some confused looks here and there.
They reached the class just in time. As they both entered the class, most of the students had found their seats when a middle aged man entered the classroom. Genji was almost shocked to see their teacher as he resembled a gorilla very much. He was normal human looking of course, But his beard made him look like one.
Genji was about to pick a seat close to Lúcio when a dark skinned girl took it before he could.
" taken, find yourself a new spot" she rudely raised her finger at him and turned her attention towards her phone. He then turned to take the seat next to her, but the girl stopped him. " it's taken asshole! Find yourself another seat, far from me!" Genji could feel the anger boil inside him, but he didn't want any trouble and decided to pic a seat closer to the window, as far away from this asshole as possible. Quietly he walked over and took his seat. Only this time there was no complaining from anyone.
" Angela! Over here!" Genji heard the same dark skinned girl call out towards another student who has just entered the classroom. Without thinking, he simply lifted his head and looked in the direction towards whoever the dark skinned girl had referred to. And there she stood. The most beautiful girl he had ever seen. How could anything so pretty even exist? Her blonde hair was shining brighter than gold and ther blue eyes were brighter than the moon.
As he realized he had been starting, he quickly looked away, hoping no one had noticed.
Lucky, at that very moment, the teacher had decided to begin the class and gained everyone's attention by starting to call out names for people to confirm their existence in this class. It took some time but when he reached the very last name on the list, he smiled and stood up from his chair.
" looks like we have a new boy in class! Genji Reyes, why don't you stand up and introduce yourself?" The teacher spoke and gave Genji a large smile, holding up his thumbs as a sig of 'you can do it'.
All the attention was on him now. Quietly Genji stands up from his seat and looks around the class, catching the blonde girls eyes for a brief moment. She was sitting right next to the asshole girl.
" My name is Genji Sh... Reyes, and I'm a transfer student from Japan" Genji mumbled and quickly sat down. The attention was terrifying and all he wanted to do now was fly out the window and die. But as soon as the teacher started speaking again, most of the attention jumped back to him, leaving genji alone. Of course here and there, someone dared to look at him, but most left him alone, witch suited him well.