Twenty six

The rain was pouring down more than ever before. The clouds were as black as they could get and the strong wind was threatening to break every single three in sight. Every now and then, lightning was lighting up the streets as Reyes were speeding through them, trying his best not to get anyone killed as he was hurrying home.
Something wasn't right tonight... he had been called in to a Blackwatch meeting, but when he arrived, it turned out to be a fake call and his boss had told him that he had never called a meeting at all that night. Neither had Genji answered his phone when he tried to call him, and that was the scariest part...
" h..he's fine, he's fine..." he kept repeating to himself. The streets were almost empty, not strange since it was in the middle of night.
" he's probably just asleep!" Reyes kept trying to convince himself that everything was fine, even tho he knew it wasn't.
It didn't take long until he reached his house and pulled on to his alley and quickly jumped out of the car.
He ran towards the door of his house when he suddenly ran into something.
" agh!" A small scream escapes a girl as Reyes runs into her.
" agh! What the hell!? What are you guys doing here!?" He slowly backed off as he hadn't noticed the small crowd of teenagers outside his door. In front of his door stood McCree, Genji's best friend. He was gently holding a half way unconscious Sombra in his arms, and a very sad Angela was standing right next to him.
He knew what was coming....
" m...mister Reyes... we're... we're here to tell you about what has happened tonight... to tell you what happened to Genji." McCree was the one who managed to speak. New tears filled Angela's eyes, and Reyes froze.
Then he had been right...

Without another second to waste, he ran into the house heading towards the basement where his blackwatch stuff laid. He left the door open so that the kids could come inside.
he hurried down and started sorting through all his old blackwatch material. McCree's and Angela wasn't sure what he was doing, but they had to get Sombra some help.
After McCree had left her apartment, Talon had shoved up at the door, Akande leading the way and gave her in as a hacker who had hacked into their system. Then she had been ejected with something that had made her dizzy and put her in the back of a car. Out of no where, McCree and Angela had saved her life from Talon and now she was safe inside a home to a guy she had no idea was. At least not at the moment.
" m.. mister Reyes..." Angela calmly spoke as she stood in the door to the basement, slowly finding her way down to where Reyes was, surrounded in boxes and lots of weapons.
" I'm sorry you have to see this Angela... but I have no choice now... I'm willing to do anything to get him back... even if it means to break into the Talon base all alone." He stopped for a moment to look at her.
The sight of her hit him in his heart... her eyes were red from crying and her face expression was mixed with shock and worries... he had seen that same expression on her in her parents funeral years ago...
" Angela..." Reyes begins but Angela shakes her head.
" let me help you! Let me join you in saving him!" She burst out. Reyes was shocked at this outburst, but then again, he couldn't blame her... he would have done the same if he was her...
" you know that's not going to happen" Reyes replies.
" I'm begging you!" Tears filled her eyes again and she was slowly starting to lose hold of herself.
Reyes felt guilty for refusing her this, but there was no way he would allow a teenager to carry a gun, right!? But then it hit him..
" perhaps..." he replies and quickly pulls up his phone from his pocket and does the very thing he should have done the moment he found out about Genji's disappearance. He called the Blackwatch emergency line.

This endless night kept the city sleeping, giving it no clue to what was really going on. Genji quietly sat in the car he had been lead to after giving himself up at the warehouse. They had forced him to change clothes to make sure there wasn't any tracking devices on his old ones and then they had forced him into this car.
Next to him sat a Talon guard of some kind. He had been assigned to watch over him, to make sure he didn't do anything to run away. Genji knew there was no way he could run, but still he kept trying to look for anything that could help him.
The rain was still pouring down, making the whole situation feel more dangerous than it had to be. Genji's eyes were locked on the outside world. The streets were empty, and there was no one to witness the large crowds of black Talon cars that were driving through the city at the moment, dealing with an illegal kidnapping.
But then again... why would normal citizens try t help him...? Talon was known for their crimes and they had a reputation... but what scared him the most was the fact that his father was actually working with them... normally, the Shimada clan was working alone, because they were way to powerful, didn't need anyone else, but now... they were willing to work with Talon.. just to get hold of him... why...?

After almost half an hour of driving, the car stops by a large building. Genji had been so lost in his thoughts that the sight of this building surprised him. They were still in the city!? But why!? Why weren't they taking him to a secret dark base in the mountains or something? Wouldn't that be a place to hold him captive? Because this place looked nothing like a scary base, in fact... this was a skyscraper... witch also was a hotel.
Just as the word hotel had gone through his mind, the door to his car is ripped open and two strong arms grabs hold of him, pulling him out of the car.
A lot of pain followed with it as they weren't being gentle in any kind of way. But he didn't say a word. He knew it wouldn't help anyway so why not keep his mouth shut?
As he was pulled out of the car, the rain hits his face and for the very first time in his life, he actually appreciates it... who knows...? Perhaps this is the last time he will feel rain agains his skin ever again...?
The large hotel was way fancier as he got to take a closer look at it. It was decorated in a way he had never seen. Was this one of ... Talons bases...? They're very different from the Shimada's... that's for sure... and not only that, but this was also a genius move... because who the hell would expect a big, fancy hotel to be the headquarters of Talon!?

The guards kept a tight grip on him as they lead the way inside. There weren't many people in the lobby, and those who were there, seemed to be working there... witch also meant they knew what was going on...
Some few looked over at thin and surprise hits them, but to them... his capture is a good thing... that's obvious by the looks of them ..
As they reached the elevators, four more guards joins them and together, they pull him into the elevator.
As the door closes behind him, the guard to the left pulls out a key and plugs it to a keyhole close to the floor buttons.
" upper floor, Antonio's headquarters " as those words escapes his lips, the elevator starts moving upwards. Obviously this would probably take a while since the top floor was Antonio's headquarters, and one of the guys realized that. Just for safety proaction, he pulled out some handcuffs and calmly puts them onto Genji, forcing both of his hands on the back and locks his hands together.
" if you truly are a Shimada, then this is probably necessary," the guard calmly speaks and then steps aside. Genji didn't reply. The guy was right. Even tho he didn't have a chance to fight again six Talon guards, they knew about the Shimada reputations... and many of those old rumors were usually true...
Genji could feel his anxiety rise as the top floor was getting closer and closer by every second that passed.
He had no idea to what was coming... and he really didn't want to face whoever was up there... for all that he knew... this was probably the end of his story... this was probably the place where it all soon would end... and to be honest...
he wasn't ready to die...