Eighteen

" you two used us as bait!?" McCree bursts out while trying to eat pizza.
" Si, come on amigo, you guys didn't give us much of a choice" Sombra replies as she herself allows herself to take another pice from the box.
" well you guys did win.. even tho it's all thanks to Sombra and Genji" Lena couldn't help but chuckle. The whole game had been so easy until the very end. Lena's team had managed to take down 3/5 of the enemy team when suddenly they had walked into the biggest trap she had ever experienced. According to Genji, Hanna and Mccre has just ran off without coming up with a strategy, and Mei had just given up and went out on her own. This had all been in their favor if it wasn't for Sombra and her terrible, yet brilliant mind.
" well you guys just ran off, why not use the opportunity?" Genji chuckles as he watches McCree feel a bit embarrassed.
" well I guess I lost my head... but! I was still on the victorious side so I'm still a winner." He replies and winks at Sombra who just rolls with her eyes in reply.
" well of course cowboy, you were on my team." The mood around the table was good. Due to her not knowing most of them, Sombra somehow felt like she belonged... they all talked to her as if they had known each other for ages... and she was just the same.. these people made her feel welcome... she enjoyed being around them..
" well I hope there's going to be a re-match one day soon, because next time, we're going to crush you" Pharah speaks up. Even though she had been on the losing team, and even thought she lost to Sombra, it didn't badger her... neither did it badger her that McCree was sitting closer to Sombra than her... neither was she jealous... or yes... yes she was still a bit jealous. But she didn't feel alone.. she did have other friends... but she had never experienced this kind of friendship.
Even tho they were all geeks, she couldn't deny that they were way cooler than her soccer team friends... and way more funny.
It was weird, but she truly enjoyed this moment... quietly she leans over to Genji who at the moment had been busy with eating his pizza. She bend in close enough until she was sure no one else could hear what she was about to say.
Genji almost didn't hear the words that silently passed by him, but he heard them..
" thank you.."

The whole house was quite and the only source light came from the moonlight that was shining through the windows.
The door to his father's office was closed, but Akande knew how to get in.. his father always had a spare key to back him up in case he would lose the original one.
But tonight... he wasn't home, witch meant this was the perfect moment to put his plans into action. Talon had called his father in on an important meeting, witch also meant his father probably wouldn't be home until tomorrow morning. At least that's what usually happens.
The key wasn't hard to fin. Or at least it wasn't had for him, who knew exactly where to find it. Unlike many other talon agents, his father was pretty clever and had some few tricks up his sleeves. It was probably because of his brilliant mind that he had gotten such a high positing within the organization.
After finding the hidden key underneath one of the floor stones, he unlocked the door and carefully pushed the door to open. It wasn't so different from last time he was in there, but he noticed more case files and papers around the office.
" Shimada..." he read out loud as he gently picked up one of them. This one seemed to contain more personal information about the target, witch in this case included another person.
" the objective was last seen with a tall dark skinned man. Suspicion of heritage: America or European.
Possible status: Blackwatch agent."

There was also a sketch of the man they were searching for. Dark skinned, short hair, and muscular. A list of names were written down onto the same paper and Akande knew these names had to be Blackwatch agents that Talon knew about. On the surveillance cameras, where Genji by accident exposed himself by looking up, could be seen walking with another man, witch on the picture only gave away his skin color.
He gently put down the map files and moved over to his father's computer.
He turned it on and waited for it to start up when he noticed something else. There was a large shelf in the room and by the look of it, it contained a large amount of old, probably mission files. But that wasn't exactly news to him, what truly had caught his attention was the name on one of the files.
" Ziegler...?"
Akande allowed his fingers to brush off the dust from the map before he pulled it out.
Curiosity took over and he ignored the computer witch now was ready for use, but now, he had to see what this was... because... why would map hold Angela's surname on it...? Was she ... in trouble with Talon as well...?
Lot's of questions kept popping up in his min, but there was no one to answer them... only this small map of files...
By the look of it, it seemed pretty old. And a large stamp mark wrote 'success' in red all over the map. So this had been a mission then... and by the look of it, it had been successfully accomplished.
Gently, he allowed himself to open it, making sure the weak pages didn't break as he did so.
What he saw next was not what he had expected to see at all...