Eigth

" Genji!? Are you alright!?"
Genji's eyes bursts open and before him stands the whole gang. McCree was down on his knees, holding Genji gently in his arms.
" w..what happened..?" Genji mumbles as he was confused at why he was down and how everyone had gotten there so fast.
" ya passed out man! Are you alright?!" McCree spoke, sounding very nervous. He didn't understand why Genji had actually passed out, but he felt guilty.
Genji looked up at him for a moment before he sat up.
" I passed out? Sorry... I'm all right don't worry" Genji assured McCree and gets to his feet. He knew very well what had happened, but he really didn't want to share the truth.
" I guess I just hit my head a bit to hard when I ran from you and Baptist" Genji lies and fake laughs.
" you sure you're alright now? Do you need anything? I will get you some water!" Hanna spoke, leaving the room quickly to get him some water. Genji was about to tell her that it wasn't necessary, but it was to late.
" please let me see if you're not hurt or bleeding..." Angela gently took his face into her hands and searches him for any kind of wounds. He kinda felt bad for lying, but he felt great full to them all for caring. His old friends would never have...
Angela's soft fingers runs through his hair, studying him to make sure there wasn't any open wounds or any trace of blood.
" you seem alright... just be more careful okay?" She smiles at him, and waits a second before she lets go of him. Genji shyly blushes a little and nods.
" sorry I couldn't save you." He chuckles and hands her the stuffed animal. Ha had managed to grab it before he got shoot, but hadn't been able to return with it.
" you actually got it!" She giggled and accepted the toy, holding it in her arms.
" then this will be a reminder of your bravery and the fact that you almost saved my life" she hugs the bear.
" you can actually just keep it Angela! It's a very cute reminder" Hanna grins as she walks into the room with a cup of water, handing it to Genji before giving Lúcio a punch to the side. Angela's face turns read but accepts the gift.
" thank you Hanna, and thank you Genji" she smiled and lays her hand onto Genji's shoulder, getting more serious now.
" if you feel sick again... then please tell me okay?" Genji didn't know what to say, but slightly nods in reply. Hanna grabs Lúcios arm in excitement and look up at him with happy eyes.
" they're so cute together!" She whispered to him. Lúcio chuckled and nods. He truly agreed... they were almost meant to be.

" well guys! I won! So I get to decide movie!" McCree grins and holds up his gun in a victory pose. Angela facepalms herself and laugh.
" I told you to prevent this from happening" she tells Genji who couldn't help but laugh as well.
" well I'm sorry I failed you. Please forgive me" he grins and shyly tucks his hands into his hoodie pocket. " I guess you owe me a movie then" she giggled and leaves the room, following McCree and the others towards the living room to let the winner himself choose the movie, witch according to Angela would probably be a western movie.

The night went on and they all enjoyed the movie McCree had chosen. It was a cowboy inspired movie, but it was a good movie. Even Angela had to admit it. Genji hadn't watched so many movies through his lifetime, since they didn't own a tv when he still lived in Japan, but his friends did, so he had seen some, but not many. They all were exhausted after the movie, and it was really late when the movie ended, so they  all decided to just head to bed. But that night, Genji had trouble sleeping... every time he closed his eyes... he saw Hanzo.. he tried multiple times to think of something else.. but the old memories kept badgering him. He eventually managed to fall asleep, but his dreams weren't exactly pretty... they were all the same... he kept dying.. Hanzo kept killing him in different way until he couldn't sleep anymore.
Everyone around him were fully asleep... and for once, he was happy to be left alone... because right now, he needed it. Very quietly, he sits up and wipes the tears off his face. It had been a while since this had happened... and for once... he wished Reyes was there... he was the only one who knew... he considered for a second to call him, but changed his mind right away. No, if he called Reyes, he would probably come over and pick him up, and then he would have to explain to Hanna why he left, and things would just get weird. So no, he wasn't going to call Reyes, but he needed some fresh air. Very quietly, he left his sleeping bag behind and sneaks out of the room. He tries his best to be quiet when he walks down stairs, finding his way towards the kitchen to get some water. But when he gets there, he realize he's not the only one.
" thought you were sleeping, guess I'm not the only one who can't sleep" McCree speaks as he notice Genji entering the kitchen. There's wasn't much light in the kitchen, but there was enough to see the surroundings.
" yeah... I guess.." Genji mumbled and slowly turns to leave. He didn't want to badger the cowboy.
" have you been crying..?" McCree suddenly speaks up, gently putting away a cup from his hands and walks over to Genji. Genji quickly dries away the tears from his eyes, annoyed at himself for not being able to hold them back.
" hey... what's up? Everything alright? I'm sorry if I hurt you earlier today" McCree lays a hand on his shoulder, trying his best to sound caring. He wasn't really good with such things, but he did feel a bit guilty now. He had noticed how horrified Genji had been when he shoot him. He had actually been scared...
" no, it was just a game, I'm not mad at you for doing what you had to do to win. It's just a game... and no. I'm not crying, I'm just very sensitive to light" the last part was a lie... he wasn't really sensitive to light, but he really didn't want to talk about what was the real reason to his tears.
" Genji... you don't have to lie to me..." McCree turns him so that they face each other.
" I noticed how you looked at me... and I saw real fear in your eyes... you were terrified, it was like you were facing death itself and you fainted... I know there's more you're not telling me. You don't have to tell me... but you can be honest around me..." Jesse says, hoping this would make Genji feel better. But Genji backed away.
" I'm fine...stop worrying about me" he tries to push McCrees hand off him, but McCree doesn't let go of him.
" Genji... calm down... you're getting stressed..." Genji hadn't noticed, but he was breathing heavily. His body was shaking in fear and he didn't know how to control his tears that were forcing their way out.
" hey... everything is alright!" He calmly says. But Genji was losing it. He no longer saw McCree standing before him... but Hanzo.
" let go of me! Don't hurt me!" Genji almost screams. McCree quickly warps his hand over Genji's mouth to prevent him from waking everyone in this house.
" I'm not going to hurt you Genji! I'm just trying to help!" McCree whispers, hoping the teen would calm down, but Genji only started to panic even more. This wasn't good... not good at all.
" Hanzo please don't kill me!" Genji lets out and this surprises McCree.
" who's Hanzo...?" He asks carefully, not letting go of the panicking boy. He then realized this wasn't about him... Genji was terrified of someone else... what had happened to him? Why was he like this? Carefully... he pulled Genji into a hug. He usually didn't hug guys.. since that usually is a weird thing to do... at least for him, but it seemed to help Genji calm down... his breathing started to slow down and all he could hear now was sobs... something was wrong.. this was proof...
It took some time, but Genji finally managed to say it...
" my brother tried to kill me once..."