Twenty three

The sound of a phone goes off and it's only a matter of seconds before someone answers.
" yes?" The voice was deep and dark, but also young by the sound of it.
" Talon confirms their suspicions. It is mister Shimada's youngest son they have spotted."
The person on the other end goes quiet for a moment before he replies.
" alright then. I'm already at the airport. Make sure the target isn't escaping again. The Shimada clan will send their best men to handle the problem." The voice replies and quickly hangs up.
A deep sight escapes him and the figure quietly looks down at the suitcase he was bringing along. He knew it was Genji... the description in Talons report fitted him perfectly, but what was different about him now was his new surname... Reyes. He was the biggest mystery. The Shimada clan had never had a connection to anyone with a name like this, therefore, whoever this guy was, he was probably among many of their enemies. In this case... probably Blackwatch.
He had expected the call to come. Few days ago, they had received a report where there had been suspicions of a boy who resembled his brother a lot, but it could not be confirmed. Well... now it was.
Hanzo calmly puts the phone away and grabs hold of a suitcase. Whoever this Reyes was, he has failed to keep Genji away from their sight.

" wait what...?" McCree quickly looks over his shoulder to make sure no one had heard what Sombra had just said.
" are you deaf!? McCree tell me the truth! Do you know about all of this!?" To his surprise, sombra seemed quite upset about this all. But he quietly looked over at the screen and sees a lot of photos of what he knew to be Genji... he also knew why and this sight scared him a lot.
" w..where did you get this?" McCree's voice was trembling as he spoke.
Sombra's eyes saddens as she holds up the USB.
" I... I got it from Talon Jesse... is. Is this truly Genji...? Do you know about any of this!? Does Genji know!? Is this the same Genji?!"
" hey... hey Sombra calm down! Please!" Mccre warps both of his arms around her to calm her down. It surprisingly worked well as she took a deep breath and allowed herself to calm down.
" okay okay... sorry... I'm overreacting.. I know." She mumbles as she shyly allowed herself to rest her forehead onto his chest.
Mccre smiles down at her. It wasn't everyday someone got to be this close to the genius, crazy Mexican.
" it's true tho...."
Mccre finally confessed. Sombra's eyes widen as she quickly lifted her head to look up at him.
" I..it is!? Everything!? Is Genji.... is Genji actually the son of rye Shimada crime boss...?"
Mccre could hear the fear in her voice, but he knew there was no use in lying.
" yes... he is... but he isn't anything like his father! Genji is a good person! And he's!!!"
Sombra cut him off by placing a finger onto his lips to silence him.
" Jesse... I never said Genji was a bad person... in fact... he has proven that to me himself. But look at this." She slowly pushed herself away from him and turned around to show him the computer screens.
" look at this ..."
McCree's eyes widen at the sight. What was all of this? Had Sombra mentioned Talon earlier!?
" McCree... Talon knows about him and they knows that he's here in town..."
" T...Talon knows!? Aren't they an actual crime gang!?" McCree's voice was trembling as he didn't like the sound of this. Not only was Genji hiding here in their city, but Talon was too, and now they were obviously working together with the Shimada's to hunt him down!
" oh no... I have to warn him!" McCree was just about to run out of the room when Sombra grabs him.
" are you crazy!? Don't go! They're going to hurt you! You should hide! They know that you two are the best of friends! They're probably coming after you too!" Sombra yells, holding tight onto him.
" Sombra... I'm not going to let my best friend get caught like this... I refuse to be a coward and watch this happen to him! I wouldn't have stayed behind either if it was you..."
Just as those words escapes his lips, Sombra quietly lets go of him.
" r...really..?" She mumbled. It was almost impossible hear her, but McCree did, and those words melted his heart.
He didn't need words to tell her that he truly meant it. Instead, he gently leans in and does the very thing that most people would believe him to be impossible... he kissed her.
Sombra had not expected this to happen and her first reaction would be to punch him or push him away, but his gentle arms were pulling her closer to him and she couldn't resist it... he was the big love of her life and she couldn't reject it anymore.
Waves of joy and confusion ran through her. Even after McCree had pulled away, she could still feel the heat he left behind on her lips. Was this really real? Because this seemed more like a dream than reality itself.
" I will run over to his house... alright..?" The tone in his voice got more serious now. Back to reality...
" alright... but please.. be careful." Sombra replies and quickly grabs the USB.
" bring this along. I don't know why, but I think it would be safer that way. You can even prove to the police that Genji is in great danger" she holds out the usb for McCree to take it.
" you sure...?" He replies and Sombra quickly nods.
" I'm very sure, now go." She couldn't resist the temptation to kiss him one more time. Quickly she forced his lips back on hers and kissed him goodbye.
" now go!" She calls out and McCree hesitates for a second before he quickly accepts the USB and hurried out the door.
" be safe..." she mumbles as the door closes behind him.

McCree quickly left the house, grabbing hold of his jacket as he didn't have time to waste. If his best friend truly was in danger, then he should hurry. His mind was all on the task ahead that he didn't even notice the car that quietly parked in front of Sombra's house. As soon as the young male was out of sight, three dark figures steps out of the car and they all quietly walks up to rye house that had been marked as their target.

It had been a long day, and Angela had spent most of her day doing homework. The school year was soon coming to an end and if she was ever going to get out of this house and be happy again, she needed a proper education. She had known what she had wanted to become from a young age. Her mother had inspired her and thought her a lot about how important a human life was. She had grown up with a policeman as her father and a doctor as her mother. Human lives were everything to them... and so were they to her.
She wanted to become a doctor, just like her mother, but she also wanted to evolve technology and ways of medicine, therefore she also wanted to become a scientist.
Moira was known for sharing the same dream as her, but the only difference between the two of them were values... life matters to her, while Moira couldn't care less.
Her uncle hadn't been home all day, witch also meant she was free to walk around the house without being scared. They didn't have much food, but she had managed to find some eggs and were preparing a small meal when she heard the outside door open. Her first thought would be to get out of the way for her uncle, but she heard more than one voice speaking...
" so this is your home right? And your niece is home?" A stranger spoke.
Why in the world would he ask about her being home..?
" Angela?" Her uncle called out her name as she stood there.
" y..yes? I'm over here..." Angela nervously replies as she carefully puts away her meal and walks towards the voices.

" we're having visitors., and they would like to get to know you"