Twenty five

" I... I have no choice.. I have to do this.. I have to save her"
" Genji please! Just call Reyes! We can't do this alone and I'm not going to allow you to give yourself inn! GENJI THEY WANT YOU DEAD!" McCree burst out. He wasn't going to accept this. There was no time to play hero! They had to call for help and let the grown ups do the work.
" they're going to kill her Jesse! Kill her!" Genji shook McCree hard. He wasn't mad at him, but he didn't know what else to do. He was losing his mind.
" I know! Agh! I don't know what to do! I don't want any of you to get hurt! Please Genji! There has to be something we could do!"
Genji didn't listen. He had to save Angela. There wasn't a question about that. He knelt down and picked up the phone witch McCree had dropped earlier and searched up the location that Talon had sent them.
As he typed in the location, a large dark looking warehouse shows up on the screen and Genji has to grab onto something to steady himself. This was just like his nightmares... he hated places like these... no one would see them and no one would look for him there... not only that... but he has this feeling that if he entered that place, he would never leave it alive..
" it's a warehouse..." Genji holds up the phone for McCree to see.
" Genji... I... I refuse to let you go there... it's not happening!" McCree burst out, grabbing the phone from him.
" what are you doing!?" Genji replies as he tries to grab the phone back.
" I'm calling for help! We can't do this alone!" McCree replies and starts typing in the number to the police.
" NOOOOO!" Genji threw himself over McCree and forced the phone out of his hands, slamming it hard into the ground, breaking it.
" no police! No help Jesse! I can't live with myself if Angela dies!"
McCree was stunned by his actions, but slowly accepts it.
" okay... okay no police..." this situation was terrible... this couldn't be happening... why was this happening to them! They were kids! Genji was a kid as well! Why in the world would the largest crime boss in the world want him dead!? Genji was his son!
Mccre looks up at Genji who was laying on top of him. He had really thrown himself onto him to prevent him from calling the police...
" I'm... sorry... but you shouldn't come with me.." Genji quietly got off him and get up.
" Genji... no way, there's no way I'm leaving you behind. I'm coming with you"
" Jesse please no! They're going to hurt you!" Genji replies, not liking this at all. He wanted his friends to be safe!
" never! If you go! I go!"
McCree paused for a moment before he continues.
" Genji... I'm not giving you a choice..."

The time was getting closer to 2 am when both McCree and Genji reached the abounded warehouse what had been marked as the location that had been given to them.
" you sure it's here....?" McCree mumbles as he looks over at Genji who was using McCree's phone to navigate them.
" yeah... your phone is kinda slow tho," with that, he hands McCree's phone back to him and takes a deep breath.
" you shouldn't have broken yours..." McCree mumbles and puts his phone away.
" maybe not... but I kinda had to stop you from calling the police..." Genji replies and slowly starts walking towards what seems to be the entrance of the place.
" I don't like this place... it looks kinda haunted..." McCree mumbles as he follows.
He hated this place more than anything... and on top of that... Genji was handing himself in...
" Genji... p..please don't do this..."
No reply. He knew very well that he wasn't going to listen to him... Angela was in danger... and he knew he would do anything to keep her safe...
they reached the door in just matter of seconds. As far as they could see, no one was in sight...
" they probably watching us... even tho we can't see them..." Jesse mumbles as he watches Genji open the door to the warehouse. A loud squeaking sound came from the door when he pushed it open, but other than that, nothing...
The night was silent, and the rain was pouring down around then. Both of them were soaking wet, especially Genji who was only wearing a hoodie to protect himself.
" please... wait outside... okay? I ... I will try to bargain with them and get Angela out of here... I want you to take her to my godfather and then tell him everything..." Genji turns his head to look at him.
" no I'm going in with you..." Mccre replies but Genji shakes his head.
" you can watch everything from here, but they told me not to tell anyone about this..." Mccre quietly nods.
" I will keep watch then... but they probably know that in here..."
" yeah probably... but I don't want you in sight of fire..." Genji then fully turn to look at his best friend.
" and... thank you... for everything. For being my friend and... no....my best friend.."
McCree was just about to say something when he suddenly felt both of Genji's arm warp around him and pull him into a hug. The two of them were almost at the same height, only Genji being a little bit shorter by one inc.
McCree slowly nods as they both pull away.
" y..you too..." he mumbles as a reply. It was getting harder to speak as this was probably their last moment together... his last time seeing his best friend...
" good bye...."
Jesse couldn't hold back the tears anymore. Was this truly the end...? The end of their friendship...?
The shape of Genji slowly disappeared into the deep darkness of the warehouse. Gone... now he was truly gone....