Four

Warmth...
Sleepy..
Sunlight...
The curtains in Genji's room hadn't been pulled out to properly cover the whole window, witch in in this case saved his ass.
The slim line of light quietly sneaks its way up to Genji's eyes, somehow blinding him, even through his eyes were closed.
At first, there was no reaction, but as it kept shining into his face, it began to get annoying, witch later lead him to turn away from the window, trying to avoid the annoying sunlight, when it suddenly hit him. If the sun was shining... that meant...
" AGHHHHH!!" Genji fast sat up in his bead and grabbed his phone to check the time.
" 10 minutes!?" He yelled terrified as he was late for school. He jumped out of his bed and grabbed the closest clothing he could find, sniffed it and if it was clean enough, he put it on, hoping it was clean enough to be used. He grabbed his backpack and ran down the stairs, hoping Reyes weren't awake to witness him being late for his second day of school. He quietly grabbed his shoes, grey colored converses and opened the door quietly, hoping Reyes wouldn't hear him. As he ran down the road to the closest bus stop, he tried his best to get his shoes on while running, witch actually was pretty hard. He finally got his shoes on, but as he was about to bow down and tie his shoelaces, he spotted the bus coming towards him in the distance and left them untied as he now stood up and started sprinting towards the bus stop, running for his dare life.
It was a bright and worm day, the sun was early up in the heavens, shining down at all living things, lighting up the world to a beautiful day. It was late spring and summer was coming closer by each day. The smell of flowers was everywhere, but these kind of details didn't matter at all as Genji was busy catching the bus in time. Luckily, he managed to do so just in time. But as he enters the bus, everyone were staring at him, some even laughing at the sight of him, having watched him running from the windows.
" sleepyhead" someone called to him as he quietly walked past them towards the back of the bus where he had spotted an empty seat. Most people lost their interest in him as there was nothing more to do. But unlucky, as the bus stopped at the next stop, a gang of boys walked in, tall and scary looking. Genji had of course not noticed them as he was busy searching up songs to listen to. With one earplug in his left ear, his eyes were glued to the phone and he didn't notice the boys standing next to him, looking down with angry glares.
" Ai, Akande! Some jerk is sitting on your seat!" A blonde boy stood next to Genji's seat grinning widely down at him. At first Genji though this guy was talking to somebody else, but when the dark kid he had seen yesterday walked over to them, he finally looked up from his phone.
" c..can I help you...?" Genji mumbled as he didn't understand what was going on. Most of the people in the bus had turned their attention towards him, witch made him nervous. He hated attention..
" you're sitting on my seat" Akande, witch was his name, spoke coldly, not moving from where he was standing. Another guy appears behind him, a fat pig looking kid who slowly raised his fists to scare him.
" find yourself another seat, this one is taken, unless you want to sit next to me" Genji quickly replies, turning his attention back to his phone as he didn't want any trouble.
" I don't think you heard him" the blonde kid spoke again, this time grabbing Genji by his shirt, forcing him to face them.
" hey! Let go!" Genji yelled angrily at him, trying to punch the guy in the face, but before he could, Akande grabbed his hand.
" who do you think you are? Everyone knows that this seat belongs to me, and no one ever dares to sit her except my friends" Akande groans, coming up closer to Genji's face.

" let go of him Akande! Or I will report you to the headmaster" a girl called out from the front of the bus. At the sound of her, the blonde kid slowly let go of him and Akande, who seemed to be the leader of this little gang slowly backed away and turned his attention towards whoever had stood up for him. As Genji turned his head to look who it was, he could almost not believe it.
Angela, the girl he had met yesterday was standing in the hallway of the bus, both her arms crossed over her chest and stared at the boys with a furious expression on her face.
" back off blonde, you have nothing to do with this" Akande replies, giving Angela a death glare.
" well I don't care! Back off or I will report you" Angela replied. A groan escaped Akande as he slowly turned away to leave them, but before he did that, he looked down at Genji and whispered: " you will pay for this" and with that, he moved to the back of the buss where he joined up with a larger group of people who seemed to be a part of his gang. Genji quickly noticed the cowboy looking kid from swimming class yesterday. Even though he had seemed nice, he was hanging around that monster..

But before he knew it, Angela quickly slipped down onto the seat next to him, looking up at him and smiled warmly.
" sorry about that.. Those guys just don't know how to behave.." Angela chuckled as she quickly grabbed her seatbelt and took it on.
" what was that all about... who are those guys..?" Genji slowly sat down properly into his own seat. He followed Angela's example and took on his own seatbelt.
" they call themselves Talon. A bunch of jerks really. Thinks they own the whole school, I recommend staying away from them." She quietly mumbled and turned to look at him.
" you alright...? They didn't hurt you or anything..?" Genji quietly blushed. It wasn't everyday that a girl would be worried about him.
" I'm alright.. don't worry" he replied, unsure of what to say next.
" thank you..." Genji mumbled. He was truly great full for what she had done for him, and she deserved to hear it.
" no problem" she chuckled and gave him the thumbs up. This made Genji smile a little. This girl was truly among the finest people he had ever met.
" I heard from Hanna that you have signed up for the gaming club! I'm in it to!" Genji had almost forgot about the whole gaming club thing.
" y..yeah! I guess I am. When was the meeting again?" Genji shyly runs his hand through his hair, feeling a bit stupid. Hanna has probably told him before, but he couldn't remember witch day.
" it's today silly" Angela laughed and handed him a schedule and pointed.
" just take a photo if you want. Every Tuesday and Thursday" she held up the schedule and Genji did as she had suggested. He took a photo.
" thank you, this will help a lot." He chuckled.
" she usually sends everyone a reminder through a message, but sometimes she totally forgets, and today is such a day, if you want, I can add your phone number to my contacts and keep you updated, but only if you want to" she pics up her phone, holding it out to Genji. Yet again he couldn't hold back another blush as he took it into his hands. She wanted his number..
He quickly typed in his number and handed the phone back to her. She took it with a smile and typed in ' Genji' to the contact list with his number and saved it. Without another word, she grabbed his phone and added her phone number to his contact list.
" there you go!" She grins at him and hands the phone back to Genji. He was totally shocked at her sudden action, but smiled back. This would probably be the best way to get her phone number, he probably wouldn't have dared to ask her himself.
" just text me if you need anything, I can help with homework and whatever you need."
" well thank you" he chuckled and saved her number. He was happy she hadn't noticed how short his contract list was. Only two other numbers were added to his phone , Reyes and blackwatch emergency.
Just as he was about to put away his phone, a message popped up on his screen, and surprisingly, it was no other than Angela herself. A chuckle escaped her as she didn't look up at Genji who looked over at her confused. But he opened the message and chuckled when he saw what she had written.
Angela: " hello there"
And this was how their conversation began.
Genji: " general kenobi!"
Genji replies and they both cracked out giggling. Angela wasn't just kind... but she was funny too, and not to mention brave.