Someday We'll know

Taehyung thought that in the meeting they would discuss about improvements and any ideas that the group want to propose but Su min surprised them with the news of him getting married making the meeting agenda to be dropped and just become a place to congratulate and toast, they looked at the photo of the bride to be, Dong Hyun was most excited of them all and that’s how the meeting never happened with Taehyung walking back home rescheduling the meeting for next day, thus, the four people were sitting again in the room with serious expressions discussing about the improvements that could be seen, it was minor but still there was something to feel positive about and boost their spirits. Taehyung glanced at Doc Jung to talk to him about their next step when the door to the room suddenly opens and a male staff walks in.

“Doctor” The man was panting a little and looks at Doc Jung “He started it again” he takes a deep breath “Jungkook is having a fight…” his eyes turn to look at Taehyung and he immediately shuts his mouth as if afraid of saying something wrong.

“Where is he?” Doc Jung asks quickly standing up, Taehyung wastes no time and walks first “Lead us the way” he says voice cold.

The man leads them to the place while glancing back at Doc Jung “Should I prepare the injection or medicine” hearing this Taehyung stops in his tracks, glaring at the man who trembles a bit.

“What do you mean?” He asks but the man just open and closes his mouth unable to say the anything.

“This is not the first time Jungkook has created a scene he often does it, getting high or drunk and choosing a random person to vent his anger” Su min answers with disappointment.

“Just like that? Without being provoked?….” Taehyung looks at the four people “I won’t buy it” he starts walking again.

“Do you take him as a beast” Taehyung grits his teeth, clenching his fist to control his anger “No medicine will be given, do anything else but no medicine” Taehyung though is young but still it was hard to refute his words even for Doc Jung who nods as they reach the place.

“But you will see it yourself why we do so” Doc Jung adds.

When they reach the scene they find Jungkook caging an internee and shouting at him making the boy terrified and trembling like leaf “SAY IT AGAIN” 

Freed members were there too trying to push him away from the person but Jungkook was seeing red he thrashed his hands getting off their hold and going to punch the boy, Doc Jung, Su Min and Dong Hyun quickly walks up to save the boy who was beaten by Jungkook and had some bruises and cuts, Jungkook’s fist was bruised too, Freed members holding Jungkook and the trio holding the boy trying to take him away Taehyung just watches with frown in his features.

“I didn’t say anything wrong” The boy still speaks up trying to defend himself or provoking Jungkook intentionally.

“Jungkook calm down” Taehyung says loud enough not wanting the idol to react on these small provocations but it seems Jungkook was not in the situation to hear him as he rushes forward again to punch the boy everyone present their gasps, as the punch hits not the boy but Taehyung’s face who stands in between the boy and Jungkook and receives it on his cheek making blood appear on his lips, his spects fall down with the force, hair disheveled like that of the boy, it was big jolt to his face, making his head go dizzy for a while, he couldn’t see the faces of others for a while but he could hear their shocked reactions, and panting of Jungkook who seems to have come out of ager and looks with shock and guilt at Taehyung.