Don't worry be happy

“There are many grieves that our heart holds but lucky ones get to share it with others since it’s more painful to open those wounds” Taehyung says as he and Jungkook walks on the path covered with trees on both sides, there were not many people out to enjoy the place and its beauty early morning making it perfect spot for them to walk freely without being noticed so Taehyung took Freed here, it was their day off before another show in coming days. Jungkook was unwilling but Taehyung and his mates convinced him, they went to a beautiful garden and just left the two to get some refreshments. Jungkook was looking around, feeling the beauty of nature while Taehyung took the opportunity to talk about the things that might boost Jungkook’s will to say something.

“So that means I am the lucky one?” Jungkook asks turning to look at Taehyung with a little smirk.

“I am sure not the unlucky one” Taehyung says as he looks back, face showing happiness of being paid attention to, they shift aside as a person runs past them with his dog, Taehyung looks at the two for long before turning his gaze forward.

“Everything alright?” Jungkook asks.

“Just as I said some wounds or old memories open up, for me it is a good one, I as a kid used to go to the park early morning with dad, he is a health freak, we had a dog, me and whisk used to play together while dad did his jogging….feels like I aged a lot” Taehyung says dreamily looking at the concrete path.

He quickly walks to the grass area takes off his shoes and looks at Jungkook wanting him to do the same, Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"What now, does this also heals in some way, walking bare leg on a wet grass?"

"Try it, you will feel refreshed when we take morning walk we should do this, feel the nature, your mind will calm" Jungkook hears it and unwillingly does it for his doc. They walk for sometime Taehyung watches him time to time to see any reaction.

Jungkook smirks "Why wasting time writing papers on mental health go for nature and it's beauty" he mocks.

"Haha" Taehyung responds looking away as they walk carrying their shoes in hand.

Jungkook halts seeing a lady trying to catch her baby kid who was running around, the baby was cute and chubby making Jungkook look at her in adoration, a smile that was earlier on his face instantly fades as if remembering something  “Some memories are so painful to tell or even think of, when I look at a mother like her I just wish my mother to rest in peace” he bends and picks up a brown colored leaf that crunches in his tight hold and withers away “Looks likes my brain is trying to do the same but sometimes it fails and thinks become difficult for me” he gazes at Taehyung “Previous docs all left saying I need some very experienced psychiatrist or some with ego would say I can’t heal simply because I don't try, you are the only one who said neither of the those things and choose to stay”

“Are you thanking me?” Taehyung mocks though his face shows not much emotion.

“You yourself said, you will give me more chances for it, won’t you?” Jungkook looks at him.

“Can I ask you something?” Taehyung says both turning towards each other, Jungkook nods.

“When was the last time Freed actually had a vacation or rest time?” he asks.

Jungkook chuckles “If you count one or two days rest or a maximum we had one week in two or three months otherwise there is none vacation time for us, Freed got success and our free time was taken away with it before that we were busy, running for fame and success so didn’t get free time” Jungkook gives a bitter smile.