Chapter Five.

Let him go Ren you boomed when you finally reached Kylos brain

Come to me little dove he said showing you where his ship was located and then pushing you out of his brain again.

You flew dangerously as you rushed to get to him. You had to save Poe. You had to save Ben...

As you flew your heart pulled in two directions.

One way was Poe. Kind, faithful, resistance, light.

The other was Kylo Ren. Heat, passion, destruction, and darkness.

You knew what you had to do and you prayed to the gods you had the strength to do it.

The finalizer appeared in front of you in all its threatening massive glory. The ship bay waiting for you. You knew he'd be there. Waiting.

You ran off the falcon and as soon as you did you saw him standing there. Blood splattered across his face and dripping from his leather gloves.

You wanted to vomit. The pain in your head unbearable. Your insides twisted. Rage built inside you of and you could no longer tell the difference between yours... and his.

"Destroy that piece of Junk" Kylo said eyeing the falcon.

You threw your hands towards the troopers "you will not destroy the ship. You will keep it ready at all times and prevent anyone from touching it but me or Poe Dameron"

"Nicely played. Very well then" kylo said as he turned walking. He flicked his fingers capturing you in a force hold and levitated you to him.

"What did you do to Poe?!" Your eyes filling with tears and your heart full of anger. He stopped and turned to you.

"Why are you so concerned about a pilot" he reached his hand up wrapping it around your throat and leading your chin up to meet his gaze. "When you have all that power inside of you."

You spat in his face. "Where is here?!"

He backhanded your cheek and threw you to the ground. "You're going to regret that". He continued walking. "Follow me little dove".

You knew you had no choice. You stood grabbing the throbbing cheek and followed behind him.

His quarters. Images flashed of your last encounter here stirring the butterflies.

No stop it! For Poe. You shook your head clearing out the thoughts

"Do you think of me often?" He stood close to you heavily breathing in his mask. He knew exactly what your thoughts had been. "Ahhh... you do".

He released his helmet from his head and set it down on the stool next to him. His face now wore a deep red scar across it.

"Do you want to know how I got it little dove?" He lifted you placing you up on the kitchen counter. "I met up with some of your friends. They didn't realize by having a traitor on board with them..." your memory flashed to Finn. "That they were tethered to me where ever they went."