Chapter Fourteen.

You didn't understand why Poe was on Endor but you didn't care. You needed to get to him and put as much distance between you and Kylo Ren as you could.

You found a decent opening to land and as soon as your ship settled on the Forrest floor you jump from it, looking back in disgust like somehow this TIE fighter was your last link into the craziness that was HIM.

Clutching your data pad in your hands you wobbled yourself through the Forrest. You could see creatures hiding behind the tall trees cautiously eyeing you as you crept through. You figured they could tell you were no threat and that's why they left you alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Poe

"No BB! I said a wrench, this is a toothbrush!" He yelled throwing it across the floor as he laid underneath his x-wing attempting to fix it.

"Here. He's just a droid go easy!" Rey laughed at him handing him the tool.

"It's just not that hard to figure out. Yuck!" Oil started spraying onto Poe's face. "Turned it the wrong way god damnit! Bb! Help me out over here! Rey?! Hello?! Anybody?!" Poe called becoming concerned that no one was answering.

He slid out from under his ship desperate to clean off his face. He was greeted with the sight of his friend and robot frozen still looking at something... someone... dressed in all red. He grabbed a nearby rag and cleaned his face, as he did so, he quickly realized what they were seeing.

You. Beaten, bruised, weak, and full of fear standing at the edge of the trees in front of you. Before he even realized it his feet were swiftly carrying himself to you and pulling you into his arms like you were about to collapse.

"What happened to you?" He looked into you eyes pleading for answers.

"Theres... so much to say..." you whispered obviously tired.

"Let's go sit down. Rey! Get her some water!" He watched as your eyes flickered over to the scavenger and seeing the familiar jealous look you always carried in regards to her. It was still there, and it still stirred something inside of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After being draped in a blanket and propped next to a fire with a jug of water you felt you could catch your breath and your thoughts.

"He somehow got my believing the Dark side was good before I even realized what was happening. I wasn't even myself. He had me in some type of trance cloaked by the strength of feeling powerful. I couldn't stop it."

"Did-Did he hurt you?" Rey look genuinely concerned pointing at your bruises.

"'Mhmm.." you mumbled. "You can't even see the worst of it" a tear escaped.

"I'm going to fucking kill him" Poe was furiously biting at his nails and his knee was bouncing next to you. You laid your hand gently on his knee to calm him as you look up at him finding his eyes with yours.

"He had a reason to.. hurt me like this. It's not a good reason but it's a reason. We found out who the leader of those red soldiers was."

"Wait really? Who?!" Poe's eyes grew wide.

"Her Name is Aurelia. She pretended to work on the finalizer and took care of me a few times. She pretended her motive was that her son fought for the first order and was killed by the resistance but there's more to her story..."

You began to tell them everything that had just happened and why Kylo hurt you the way he did and why you chose to come back to them. You could see water swelling behind Poe's eyes as you recounted the beating you had received. When you finished everyone sat in silence for a while and you nervously chewed your bottom lip.