Chapter Nine.

Your night had been unlike any other. You couldn't get enough of each other. Even once you had gotten back to his quarters. When you both had finally reached your limits you fell asleep holding onto each other tightly in his bed.

This time you didn't dream about your parents, or Poe.

You dreamt of a future with Ben Solo. You worked away on ships and droids as he lead the resistance along side his family. You shared a life together. You gave birth to twins. A boy and a girl. You both beamed smiles down at these beautiful children with a single tear of happiness escaping Ben's eye.

Then you were woken from your dream back to reality. A data pad buzzing rapidly on his side of the bed. You groaned, angry to be woken up from the wonderful dream.

"We're here" he said rolling back over to you after checking the data pad. "Good morning" he kissed your temple.

"Good morning Ben" you beamed up at him. He rolled his eyes hearing his name. "Hey we made an agreement so don't roll your eyes at me!".

"Just because I agreed to it doesn't mean I have to like it" he rolled out of the bed and his naked body stood illuminated by only the lights of the stars coming in through the window. He was so large in every aspect and his muscles strong and loud. You couldn't help but stare as he stretched in front of you. "Little dove you're starring again. Get ready!" He laughed pulling you up from the bed into a hug. He kissed the top of your forehead and spun your body towards the bathroom.

After you both had gotten ready, him in his usual and you in your new black dress, you headed for the launch bay.

It was time to return to Cielo.

Your stomach turned at the thought of what your planet looked like when you had left it the last time. Bloody and on fire.

When Kylo landed on the planet though, it looked as if nothing had happened. He gently landed his fighter outside of your shop. "Told you the resistance would clean up my mess" he smirked.

"Your mess is nothing to be proud of. This is my Home!" You snapped at him letting your emotions take over.

"This WAS your home." He climbed out of his ship and extended a hand to help aid you.

"Was?! What are you planning to do now.." your stomach turning more.

"Your home is with me now. Relax. I'm not planning on doing anything to this pathetic place" he pulled you out.

"It's not pathetic!" You were growing tired of his remarks against your planet.

"Whatever" he shrugged. "Where to?"

"This way" you marched ahead of him toward where you and Poe had set up the resistance bunker. Hidden perfectly behind the trees inside of a large rock face sat your base, surprisingly untouched. You scooted through the thin hidden opening and looked back at Kylo standing hesitantly outside. "What are you doing let's go"

"I'm not climbing around rocks" he wiggled his finger at you wedged between the large boulders. "But I like seeing you stuck like that. Maybe I could take advantage of it" he winked his eye and gave a wicked grin.

"Ben Solo stop being a pansy and get in here" you said and returned to scooting into the base.

"I am NOT a pansy!" He stormed over and began following you.

Calling him weak works every time you laughed to yourself.

"I heard that" he growled. You felt the piercing glare carve into the back of your head.