Chapter Seven.

Blood ran like rivers on the sparkling black floor around you. You weren't sure how you ended up here. All your memories were black.

You saw his head on the floor looking up at you and when you blinked the face changed. You let out a scream dropping to your knees and weeping into your hands as you held your own face. He was still there and you could see his petrified eyes looking at you through your fingers.

Father....

Your heart couldn't take this. You had so many nightmares replaying the night of your parents murder over and over. But this time it was real, the head was there and it's blood seeped into your leggings as your knees sat in the pool of blood that surrounded it.

You hadn't realized that you had been screaming the whole time until Kylo came over to you shaking out of it. You looked up with your blurry eyes seeing his dark figure standing there and then you blinked and turned back to the head. Your fathers face had gone and it was now back to the heads true face.

Snoke.

You collapsed against Kylos legs as he stood there. He let you embrace him but he didn't return it. He stood cold and stoic as you continued to weep.

"I don't understand what happened" you finally managed to speak.

"You don't remember anything?" He asked cocking his head.

"No. I just remember getting on the elevator and then.... then I came to seeing my father- I.. I mean Snokes head at my feet."

He bent down and lifted you into his arms cradling you once more. "You're in shock" he brushed the loose hair from your face and wiped your tears off you cheek with his thumb. "Your memories will come back once you calm down. Let's get cleaned up..." he set you down to stand and reached his hand out for you to hold. "My empress"

My empress?!

Hesitantly you took his hand and followed behind him as he lead you to the elevators. when you reached your floor the doors slid open and the troopers standing guard had taken a knee. You heard them say "Empress" as you walked by each one.

What the hell are they talking about. What the hell happened.

You kept pushing and pushing your brain trying to remember but nothing would come up. Just black images followed by a head that traumatized you then and traumatized you now.

"Sir! What do you want us to do about them?" A trooper came running up to Kylo and pointed towards four men that they had cuffed and sitting against a wall.

Kylo didn't say a word and he didn't have to for you to know what was happening next. His saber lit up the red light glowing. He paused looking at you and you nodded at him. You couldn't say no, it's not like he'd listen. He marched to them and with one motion sliced through all of them and then he walked away like it was nothing. You stood your jaw touching the ground as their bodies oozed and no one even flinched.

"Shut that mouth before I shut it for you" he sneered as he tugged you to continue on your path to his quarters again. Sweet Ben wasn't there. Where did he go.

"Clean yourself up, get dressed, and then join me at command" he opened the door for you and basically pushed you in before turning on his heels and marching away.

You started the shower water and then stood just out of sight from the mirror. You felt honestly scared to see what you looked like. You side stepped slowly until you were in view of the mirror, Letting out a small gasp as you saw the condition you were now in.

A large gash ran across your face almost perfectly matching Kylos. Dried blood covered every inch of you and sat matted in your hair. Nothing was making sense. The mark across your face began to slightly burn and you needed to get into the shower quickly.