Chapter Six.

Hey guys! This chapter is going to make our little rat hearts happy. Enjoy!

Don't forget to let me know your thoughts :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you woke up it was the following morning. You had almost forgotten where you were as your vision came to and you looked at your surroundings. You felt a faint pressure reaching over your body as you turned to see Kylo Ren sleeping next you. His arm draped across holding your back to his chest.

His black messy hair covered bits of his face and you studied him soaking up the most peaceful moment you had shared with this man.

You decided to sneak out of the bed and head to the kitchen to make the two of you coffee. He no doubt had plans to try and get you to the dark side today, but you were planning on the opposite.

There was no way he didn't have light in him after the way he took care of you.

Then the image of him storming out with his saber in hand yesterday played for you. You grew worried of what he had done. You needed his murderous ways to end if you were ever going to get Ben Solo back.

You put the cups of coffee on some small plates and wobbled into Rens room as quietly as you could. Your body ached badly.

"You shouldn't be out of bed" his low voice grumbled startling you. "Get back in here now little dove".

"I made us some coffee. I figured we would both need it this morning" you placed the cups on the nightstand. "I didn't hear you come back" you looked down at him laying there looking entirely vulnerable. He patted the bed begging for you to lay back down.

"You need to lay down. You may be healed but there's only so much I can do..." he looked almost like he was destroyed inside himself. You took the invitation lifting the black comforter and softly scooting in next to him. The movements sent shocks of pain through your body and you tried to hide the evidence that you were hurting.

"Where did you go yesterday?" You rested against his body.

"I took care of the problem." He wrapped his arms around you and began playing with a strand of your hair. "You don't have to worry about him little dove".

"Ben... what did you do?" Your voice shaking with worry.

"I think you know exactly what I did. And for the last time" he grabbed your face but gently this time. "Ben is dead. You can call me Commander."

He looked so deeply into your eyes you thought you were about to melt. You couldn't resist the pull between the two of you anymore and your face lunged to his. He welcomed your lips with his as he tangled his tongue with yours. He rolled over so he was partially on top of you and grasped your waist pulling you tightly into him. The movements hurt against your ribs and you let out a soft wimper.

Pulling away from you he said "I'm sorry. I told you that you needed to heal...". He stood from the bed and you realized he was wearing nothing but a black pair of boxer-brief shorts. "I'm getting you a heating pad. That should help you for now"

As he walked out of the room you rolled to your side and looked out the window next to you.

Ben is in there and I think... I think I.... you stopped yourself from finishing the thought remembering that he can hear your.

He came back in the room and shuffled around you so the heating pad was placed perfectly on your ribs. He stood looking down at you as he grabbed the cup of coffee and took a long sip.