Chapter Eight.

The music played and you were back in the hangar with Poe on Cielo. He swayed you around as you danced holding each other close. Poe leaned down resting his lips on your forehead and not letting go.

"How do you do this?" Poe asked you.

"Do what?" You looked up.

"I've known you for a short.. short time. But you make me feel so strongly about you. You're an incredible woman ya know" he smiled and you reached up twirling your finger in his brown curls.

Leaning down he kissed you and you kissed back feeling his stubble rubbing your skin and making your lips swell as the kiss grew more and more passionate. His hand slid down your back all the way finding it's grip on you....

"Wake up!" Kylo shoved you awake angrily.

"W-what?!" You stuttered sitting up.

"Get dressed." He threw your clothing at you.

"What the hell is your problem!" You shouted.

He flew to your side gripping your face with his leather gloves. Tightly. Too tightly. "Stop fucking talking to me like that" he hissed sending spit into your face.

"You're still not answering my question" you whispered fearfully through his grip.

"I don't have to answer to you little dove. You think because you killed Snoke and a few storm trooper idiots you have any control over me?" He let go of your face tossing you down on the bed and stormed out of the room.

You stood up quickly and slid on the slick floor out of the room.

"Ben Solo you talk to me right now. I do not deserve this treatment!" You shouted down the hall to him.

He turned and paced quickly to you gripping your face in his hand once more this time even harder. "You need to pick. Now" he boomed at you so angrily you felt your bones vibrate.

"I don't get what the fuck your talking about" you whined.

"I saw your dream!" He almost look hurt as he dropped you and crossed his arms. "What is with you and that fucking pilot! You could have the entire universe yet you dream of him and his fantasy of peace and the resistance."

"Poe...." you said standing awkwardly realizing what he was watching and why he woke you up when he did.

"You dream about him all the time and every time you do I have to see it and if I have to see it one more god damn time...." his chest quickly rising and falling as he puffed with anger.

You slowly stepped up to him and placed your hand over his heart. A motion that had once seemed to calm him. "I'm yours"

"You're mine" he growled not budging his body but his eyes seemed to soften.

"I'm yours..." you repeated.

His arms lowered and he held your waist.

"You're mine...."

You nuzzled your head into his chest as he held you.

"Explain the dream" he asked this time much calmer.

"Poe showed me a world I didn't know. A world I didn't think I'd know. I figured I'd be stuck on my nowhere planet doing nothing my whole life. I never knew I'd take off and explore the universe the way I have" you began to explain.

"I can show you so much more..."

"-I'm not done" you interrupted looking up at him. "He helped me, he was kind to me, he made me happy. The first time anyone had gotten close to me since my parents..." you stopped not wanting to relive that moment again. "But after him. There was you. I feel like... like if I'm not around you my entire self will fall apart completely and I'll be nothing. Because that's what I am right? I came from nothing. I am nothing...." your shoulders lowered in sadness.