Chapter Fifteen

"I'm not here for you. I'm here for the girl" Kylo said, his voice shaky.

"Don't you think you've done enough Kid" Han shrugged. "Leave her be."

"That's none of your business" Kylo took a threatening step forward hand twitching to his saber. Poe pulled you in closer to him and kylo let out a snarl. "Get your hands off of her!" He ignited the red saber.

"Son. Let it be" Han took a step forward keeping himself wedged between you and Kylo. "Ben..." he whispered.

"You nearly killed her! And you think she wants you back? She's here with me. Get over it!" Poe yelled as anger rose inside of him beginning to feel the need to protect you from him.

That was it. That was his breaking point and you saw it in his face as he began to storm forward. Han held his ground and you could see the thoughts Kylo was having. He was going to kill Han like it was nothing.

"KYLO NO!" You screamed out your cries as you threw yourself forward. His rage rang so loud inside of his head he couldn't hear you. After you pried yourself from Poe's grip you managed to throw yourself in front of Han in an attempt to stop Kylo from doing what you knew he'd regret for the rest of his life.

Kylo didn't hear you. He didn't see you move. He just saw red as his saber flew up in the air and back down hitting what he thought was going to be his father. But the screams of pain he heard were not Hans. They were yours. His gaze still straightforward, he looked passed Han and saw Poe standing by himself. The realizations hit him and his eyes flicked down to you crumpled on the floor bleeding out. Han collapsed to aid you and Kylo stood there frozen.

"Kid that was a stupid move! What did you do!" Han yelled at you quickly ripping at your clothing and trying to stop the bleeding. "Stay with me! Kid!"

"I'm going to fucking kill you!" Poe screamed running to kylo and tackling him to the ground. Normally kylo could easily fend off the pilot but in this moment he couldn't even move.

He knew he needed to destroy you in order to move further, to gain his power, to rule. But in the moment he realized he had destroyed you, he realized he only destroyed himself.

Ben. You can save her

Kylo heard his mother's voice ring in his head and unexpected sobs escaped him as he threw the pilot off scrambling to you.

"Let me save her!" He barked as everyone tried to fight him from reaching you. "I can do it. I can save her!"

Poe was pulling him back. "You are the one that did this to her! You'll never stop until she's dead!"

"I didn't know! I didn't know it was her! Let me save her!" He was screaming at the top of his lungs now. He threw Poe all the way across the hanger knocking him unconscious and then finally getting to you. Han watched him cautiously as he pulled you into his lap.

"Please. Please!" He cried. You were fading and couldn't even open your eyes. Your breath shallow and your skin was pale. He clasped his large hand on top of your waist where his saber has slashed and he tightly closed his eyes as he hummed trying to find his strength to pour into you. In that moment kylo could feel his mother helping him, pouring her energy into you as well. The combined force began braiding together as it set to mending your dying body.

Everyone sat there watching as stillness and silence made the air feel almost suffocating.

Then your eyes fluttered open and looked directly at him. His eyes flicked open and looked into yours. His heart shattered as he saw the fear that filled them and you began gasping for air and coughing up blood.