Chapter Twelve

"You need to focus damnit!" Kylo yelled at you as you continued slashing around at the forest trees practicing your swings. He used the force to throw projectiles at you from every side expecting you to be able to stop them. Most of them you could but one of the tree branches smacked into the back of your neck knocking you to your knees. You didn't waiver still holding a grip on your weapon as you stood and you spun slashing at the next branch flying to you. Before you could stop it, a rock smashed into your stomach knocking the wind out of you.

"God damnit! Give me a break!" You huffed bent over.

"There are no breaks when you're an empress. Everyone is going to want you dead. You're going to need to defend yourself" he kicked you down to the ground swinging his saber in the air. Quickly you blocked his blow and rolled to the side simultaneously swiping a leg out knocking him to the ground. You flicked your fingers throwing his saber across the Forrest and kicked him down to the ground holding his chest with the heal of your boot. For some reason the smile on his face pissed you off more so you dug the heel in harder watching him now wince.

He reached his long arm up grabbing your thigh and in a quick spin he had you pinned down on the ground. His body on top of yours as his wavy hair covered his face and sweat dripped from the top of his nose. The heat and anger of the moment aroused both of you and you felt his length growing against your thigh. "I like this" he bit his bottom lip.

You threw him off of you and pinned him to a tree with the force. You sauntered toward him pressing yourself seductively into him as you continued the force hold. "And I like this" you wiggled your eyebrow. "I thought you wanted me to focus?"

"Funny" he fake laughed as you let go of him and backed away. "Your fighting is getting better. But you're not.... you're not letting the darkness in. Let it in! Let it fuel you" he curled his hands at you.

"It's hard. I'm tired" you holstered the saber and slumped against a tree.

"An empress tired? Never" he laughed. "If we're going to rule the galaxy together you need to do better than that".

"Who says I want to rule the galaxy WITH you?" You smirked but his face grew stern. "I'm kidding!"

"I don't find this funny. Do you find almost dying funny? Because that's what happened. You were weak. I need to change that. I can help you." You rolled your eyes. "Stop rolling your eyes"

You could sense you were pushing him to his limits and you started to back off.

"Now what?" You asked ready for the next move.

You continued training in fighting for most of the day until you were both too tired and frustrated. You found yourselves back at your apartment eating quietly together at the table.

"What's Exegol?" You broke the silence. He looked up at you dropping his fork.

"Where did you hear that name?" He questioned.

"I didn't really hear it. I had this strange dream last night.."

"Dream" he leaned forward.

"Yeah I was in this weird place. Lightning all around me. Some man in a hooded cloak.. he told me.."

"Told you what?" His eyes studied you. You could feel him pulling into your thoughts trying to see the dream.

Come home.... he found it.

"I don't understand what it means" you shrugged and went back to picking at your food.

"Did you see where Exegol was?"

"No I just saw what it looked like." You shoved another bite of food into your mouth.