Chapter Thirteen.

Kylo

When Kylo woke up he reached his arm over to embrace you, but his heart sunk feeling nothing but a cold bed. He'd hope to smell coffee brewing and see you walk in like you had before.

He felt it though. That you were gone and not just from his from, from the whole ship. He stood shaking the sleep off of him and studied the room. You had left your nice dress folded on the nightstand on your side of the bed, and resting on top of it was something that made him more upset than he had anticipated.

He grabbed the lamp from the nightstand next to him and threw it against the wall. Strutting forward and stepping on the broken glass like it was nothing, grabbing the next breakable thing he could find, a vase by the window. Launching it across the room and straight through the wide open bathroom door the vase met the mirror. His long legs carried him to the entrance as he stood heavily breathing, eyeing the destruction. One of your heels sat on the floor below him and swiftly he grabbed it and smashed it into the glass door making it shatter into a thousand little pieces. He glanced over his shoulder at his hand frozen with your heel in it sitting in the place the glass door used to be, knuckles dripping blood onto the black leather.

As he turned his head forward again he noticed underneath the shattered pieces of broken mirror was a note sitting on the counter. He slowly pulled it from the rubble and his eyes met the words on the paper:

It has to look believable
-Y/N

He growled under his breath as he slowly came back down to earth. He tossed the note to the floor and turned back to the room and stood looking down at your nightstand.

"Why did she fucking leave this" he hissed lifting up the ring and turning it side to side inspecting it. He crumpled his hand over it and turned to get dressed, later putting the ring in his pocket. He'd make sure you never took it off again.

At least I know where she is... he chanted to himself a few times trying to keep a level head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aurelia had taken you to the top floor of the casino and into her penthouse. Though you hated her, her home was spectacular. It was practically sparkling as the light hit every inch of it. You found yourself sitting on an all white leather couch and your feet now bare and resting in a white fur rug beneath you.

"How are you feeling?" She asked as she dabbed at your wounds.

"Fine" you shrugged. "Tired. That man is exhausting and fairly impossible to escape."

"But you managed" she glowed at you. "You know the last time I saw you I was beginning to think that you were about to so easily fall to him. He had his fingers dug into you so deep I could practically see the leash around your neck".

"No way would any many, especially HIM ever have a leash on me" you scoffed. "I had to make him think I was on his side. I had to get him weak enough so I could escape, and it worked. But I do seem to remember you telling me to give him a chance?" You raised an eyebrow at her, only now questioning her prior motives.

"Ah yes. I remember. I had to stoke the fire. I wanted to see what happened" she winked and sat back on the sofa next to you resting a hand on your knee. "We need to get you something to wear. Marshal please send for something more... appropriate.. for our guest here" she had spoken to one of the guards standing by the door. You hadn't honestly noticed them until now. They stood tall and large in their red outfits like they had worn at the battle. You felt something inside telling you that you knew them from somewhere else but you couldn't figure it out.

"You know if I'm going to be honest" she started as she leaned in towards you. Her presence was a lot more intimidating now than you had remembered her being. "I question your little story still. Something is telling me I shouldn't believe it". A hint of a smile rested on her lips and you felt chills running down your body. You definitely don't remember her being like this before.