10⁀➷

"Why did you allow him to come back?"

"I had no choice, They-"

"Just because he's rich and entitled family asked you to-"

"Kim Jung An's family have always lent a helping hand to this school and I'm not in a position to reject any of their requests." 

"And you're in a position to accept the money they bribed you with for him to come back to school even though, he hasn't received the suitable punishment?"

"That's enough! There's nothing I can do."

pause

"If he causes you any more trouble, don't hesitate to tell me."

"You may leave now, Miss Linh."

'It's not like you can do anything about it.'

✃- - - - - - - - - - -

A week has passed, there were lesser heads being turned and lesser noises being made every time Juhi walked along a hallway. It was a very unfamiliar situation for her, but Juhi was determined to endure it. 

'Even if a literal celebrity can't help me, I can still help myself.' Juhi sighed.

RING!

Juhi turned around, a little startled, to see that it was Seung Rye. Giggles could be heard nearby.

"Hey you," He spoke out.

"I have a name, you know," Juhi replied back as she went to him. 

He paused for a second, "Juhi, how are you doing?"

"Excuse me?" 

"I mean, are you doing well for the past week?" Seung Rye rephrased.