5: 𝐔𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲 ⁀➷

"Take the ball, Eun Sun!"

"Behind you!"

"Pass it to him!"

There was a basketball tournament between classes on Tuesday, students have taken the time off their break to see the tournament.

When Eun Sun passed the ball to one of his teammates, the teammate received it but he accidentally threw it at a person who was watching the tournament at the bleachers.

"Oh my goodness, are you okay? I'm so sorry." The guy rushed to the girl who got hit.

"I'm fine," Juhi said out of reflex, trying to cover her head out of embarrassment.

"I'm really sorry," He said again and passed the ball to Eun Sun.

"Everything good?" Eun Sun asked him and he nodded sheepishly, "Then let's continue the game."

"Teacher wants to see me? What for?" 

"I don't know," A girl who was in the same class as Seung Rye replied, "I'm just following orders."

Seung Rye was curious. Did he do anything peculiar on his first week of school? Has Mrs Shin told the school anything about him? He was sure he did all his homework and started his revision for catching up with the other student.

He opened the teachers' room slowly, saw Eun Sun and a girl whom he had never seen before.

"Seung Rye, come here please." His class teacher said and he did.

"Eun Sun, Seung Rye, Laina, you're called here because I want to inform all of you that you'll be moving to the upper class." 

"Why?" Eun Sun voiced all their thoughts.

"Well, you should have already figured it out for you, Mr Shin. You were originally supposed to be in this upper class based on your grades last year, but two new transfer students took your place in the class because of having higher grades than you. But since then a few students have transferred out of school, so you're back into the upper class." The teacher explained to him.

"What about me?" Seung Rye asked.

"Your manager requested it."

"What about me?" The girl asked.

"Your parents requested it, Laina." He referred to Juhi's neighbour.