12: 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐝 ⁀➷

As the man who was shouting loudly through his phone and the woman who was trying to stop her child from crying, Juhi liked the boring and peaceful weeks that has been happening after the random incident she encountered.

Although it wasn't completely peaceful, there was one time after school where Juhi was walking out of the school entrance only to be confronted by an amateur gossip blogger bombarding her with their chatter and had to quickly avoid him politely with the help of Tana. Juhi thanked her repeatedly, "You owe me a snack!" She responded as Juhi quickly rushed to the library.

It was not until a few days ago, Juhi was once again in the library during her hours and she was on organizing books duty. Bright-eyed, she glanced at the library clock, pleased that she organized 4 bookshelves in an efficient manner.

Her satisfaction was disrupted as she heard whispers coming from the corner of her eye. She stopped herself from sighing, it's no use to confront them so she quickly excused herself to the last bookshelf in the corner. 

Wondering if the students were still whispering about her, she stopped herself from looking back and focused on the bookshelf.

"Juhi, what are you doing...?"

Juhi immediately turned back to see Seung Rye looking at her questionably, holding an open book with his phone on top. Her eyes widened, she didn't realize he was in the library after school, people spotting them talking again might lead to more gossips.

"Nothing." She slightly adjusted her clothes and asked him back a question, "What are you doing here?"

"Eun Sun dragged me here to study." He stopped himself to ask more questions and looked across the table at the same time as Juhi. 

Eun Sun smiled at the mention of his name, looking up from the book he was reading, "Hi Juhi," He looked back at Seung Rye, "what happened?" 

"You didn't miss anything, go back to your book." Seung Rye lifted up the book and scrolled through his phone.

Juhi thought they'd continue what they were doing but Eun Sun was still looking at her, still watching for her response.

"Oh it's nothing," She gave a slight cough for the brief silence, "There were some gossiping going on... over there" tilted her head in a vague direction.

Seung Rye glanced at them for a second before going back to his phone, "You shouldn't be bothered by it."

"I'm sorry to hear that, I'm surprised that they're bored enough to talk about something that was none of their business." That made Seung Rye led out a soft cackle, "Something stupid that happened almost a month ago." Eun Sun glared at him and he immediately added, "My fault that the stupid thing happened in the first place."

Juhi smiled at that interaction, "Thanks... but I need to continue my work so pretend I'm not here." Eun Sun continued with his book and Seung Rye watched her finish organizing the last bookshelf. It was the first time Juhi smiling at them instead of being worried that something bad might happen.

✃- - - - - - - - - - -