7 ⁀➷

"You lied to me again!"

"It was an accident, I swear I didn't do it to make you jealous."

"Why would you that?! I trusted you..."

"How much will the repair cost?"

"It can be about 300,000 won. Are you able to pay it now?"

"Is he officially expelled?"

"I don't know, but I certainly hope so."

"Who are you? Never seen you around here before?" Jung An asked.

"I didn't appear in so many fashion shoots for nothing, pal." Seung Rye joked, "Whoever you are, you're not supposed to hurt women."

"Whoever I am?" Jung An took offence over the small matter, "I'm her-"

"Oh, sure you are, liar." Juhi quickly interrupted but went silent when he made a threatening expression.

"I doubt the two of you are friends judging on Juhi's friendliness here," Seung Rye's tone low, "I suggest you leave us alone now, I assume you weren't walking with her in the first place."

Jung An wanted to just leave, but his pride got the best of him; 'I'm not going to let some guy kicking me out so easily.'

Seung Rye expected a punch, and he got what he expected. He dodged Jung An's punch easily while grabbing Juhi's arm.

"See you at school-" He said in a blink of an eye so when Jung An turned around he already saw them running away far away.

He let out a murmur, "God damn it."

"You owe me a favour."