9 ⁀➷

"What were the rumours?" Jeon Ha looked up from his planner.

"Dating rumours, with a classmate of ours." Eun Sun trying to say it casually.

"What?" Mrs Shin stood up from her office space, "dating rumours? Again?"

Jeon Ha merely sighed, "I'll handle it now, Ma'am."

"That's the 3rd time this year and it's only January!" Mrs Shin stood up only to sit back down after what Jeon Ha said.

"Did they go on a date? Does the girl like Seung Rye?" Jeon Ha asked as he types quickly.

Eun Sun didn't really know so he thought hard, "No, I don't think so. Seung Rye was at the gym and saw her when he was coming home."

"Thank goodness it's not real." Mrs Shin picked up her laptop, "Jeon Ha, I need this matter settled by tomorrow morning." and left the big office room.

Eun Sun was about to leave too but stopped his tracks when he heard Jeon Ha talking, "To distinguish between rumours and facts is a weird thing in the entertainment industry, anything can be true if said in a correct way."

Eun Sun walked upstairs to find no Seung Rye to be seen.

ding!

songsr.2000 uploaded a post!

songsr.2000 missing you xoxo

View all 200 comments

Eun Sun sighed, 'does this boy ever stay put at home?'

Instead of calling asking what was he doing, he went back to his room to catch up on his homework.