2 ⁀➷

"Juhi-ah!"

Juhi turned around to see a very excited co-worker named Hye An tugging her arm as she was about to grab a can of soda off the shelf.

"What is it, Hye An?" Juhi asked she was surprised as even though Hye An is the same age as her, they were just acquaintances and did not talk much.

"I need a favour." She looked at her a mix of nervousness and happiness. Juhi nodded gently as she never saw her this excited before.

"Hmm?" Juhi looked at her in anticipation.

"I have a crush. I've been planning to confess to him for a while now but he was always accompanied by people who are just complete jerks." Hye An started to blab but got back on track. "He's here right now, and I want to ring his love alarm." She looked determined.

"Good for you... girl?" Juhi didn't know what she needed to do.

"I need you to distract Mikael for me, I just need to leave my cashier spot for a while and ring his love alarm." 

"Do I get free dinner?" Juhi tried to have a deal but was doubtful about it.

"Deal." Hye An agreed and left Juhi, signalling that she's doing it now.

Juhi had quite an easy job of distracting Mikael. Since he was back at the entrance of the grocery store, all she had to do was to chat with him and let him give her more tasks. She slightly peaked behind Mikael from the time to time to see how Hye An was doing.

Hye An spotted her crush in the frozen section and felt incredibly brave. She on her love alarm and stepped exactly on his 10m radius.

The love alarm of his rang and he was surprised, he took his phone out of his pocket and saw the notification.

There's someone who likes you!

Her crush looked back up to see who rang his love alarm and saw Hye An looking very nervous and flustered about everything she had just done. He looked back at his phone for a good minute.

Hye An suddenly regretted doing it, judging from his expression, she already imagined a bad ending to this while squinting her eyes. But suddenly, a ring snapped her thoughts. She opened her eyes to see her crush smiling and looked down on her phone.