6 ⁀➷

"Here are the topics that had been covered so far, feel free to ask me if you don't understand."

"Will do, thanks..." 

"It's Juhi."

Juhi didn't look really positive after lunch, Eun Sun noticed. He wondered whether he should ask if she was okay.

And so he did, "Are you okay?"

"Oh," she looked taken back, "yeah, I'm good."

After giving her a worry look that she ignored, he left with a slight bow.

planning to teach:

~ flower arrangements

~ origami (cranes)

~ happy new year greeting cards

'There was something else I planned to do,' Juhi thought, tapping her pencil gently by the side of her desk 'what was it again?'

"Attention, class."

"We have 3 students who were from another class coming into our class today."

Juhi had to look up and pay attention because of the dozen whispers of gossip around. She saw Seung Rye looking at her and knew why there was so much noise in the class. But she let out a small frustrated groan when she saw her neighbour, Laina, looking at her nails.

Seung Rye nudged Eun Sun and signalled him towards Juhi. He politely gave a slight nod to Juhi and vice versa when they made eye contact. 

RING!

RING!

RING!

RIN-

"Excuse me, could you silent your phone please?"

"Oh," Seung Rye realized it was his phone, "sorry about that."

"Now, could you introduce yourself to the class?"

Seung Rye and Laina didn't seem that they want to go first, so Eun Sun took initiative and raised his hand a little before speaking.