3: 𝐔𝐧𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 ⁀➷

"Bye, see you next week."

"Bye, everyone."

Eun Sun just finished his shift at the cafe called "Foodie nibbles", he took off his apron and informed his colleague that he's going to go home.

Wearing his hat and had found his old bicycle, he began to cycle home.

He was in a calm state of mood while passed by countless of 'Love Alarm' advertisements, his mind blanked as he continuously pedalled faster.

'I think Seung Rye is on his way coming back right now.' He thought happily 

He sped through the aesthetically pleasing shops and booths, humming a nice tune.

RING!

Something rang loudly as it caught Eun Sun's attention, it seemed to come from inside a store right in front of him, so he casually glanced inside to only see a teenage girl at the entrance what seems to look like the store's owner or manager. 

Eun Sun's bicycle speed made the teenage girl turned around which made her hair flipped. He passed right through before she could see him clearly.

'Hhm must be a rang from a Love Alarm by the girl.' Eun Sun thought simply.

✃- - - - - - - - - - -

7:15 AM

Juhi has gotten ready for school, in her school uniform, she's outside her house and her short hair slightly messy.

She closed the house gate and turned to her left to see her neighbour's daughter, Laina already in the car.

The neighbour's house servant is at the driver's seat, looking at Juhi in a what-are-you-still-doing-there expression. Juhi quickly opened the car door and sat beside Laina.

Laina was looking at her phone, her beautiful hair curled. Juhi gave a little sigh, thinking that the day will be a long one as she leaned her head by the car window.