8: 𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐙𝐨𝐧𝐞 ⁀➷

"Please read the whole paragraph on page 22. I'll give you 10 minutes.'

Juhi flipped to the page like everyone in the class, she then peaked at Seung Rye beside her. He was just passively looking at the textbook, so Juhi gave a soft but fake cough to make him notice what she was doing.

He didn't budge so Juhi nudged him with her elbow.

"What?" he said, not sounding like a question.

Juhi felt stupid, how can she ask him without causing attention from the teacher? It was just her adrenaline rushing her.

So instead of speaking, she gave him a stern expression, like he should know what he did.

"What did I do?" Seung Rye asked, slightly offended by her expression.

"Song Seung Rye, eyes on the book please." The teacher spotted his hand gestures.

Juhi's eyes went back to the book too, felt guilty for getting him in trouble at first, but knew that he deserved it after getting her into gossip news. Nevermind, she'll get a hold of him after this.

But the world doesn't seem to be granting Juhi's wish. Jeon Ha, Seung Rye's manager knocked on the classroom door and went in.

"Apologies for interrupting the class, but I need to borrow Seung Rye for a while, he has a short appointment he needs to attend to. He'll return in about an hour." He said.

"No problem. Seung Rye, If you may."

Seung Rye casually tossed his book into the drawer and went to Jeon Ha without any glance.

Juhi sighed as she shifted her attention back to her textbook.

✃- - - - - - - - - - -

Eun Sun finished lunch and was at his usual spot, the garden near the basketball courts. There was not a lot of people there that day, he walked there and spaced out onto the flowers and trees there. 

"BOO!" 

Seung Rye gave Eun Sun a sudden attack from the back, interrupting him spacing out.