11⁀➷

She thought his appearance wouldn't affect her at all.

But she was afraid to admit it, she developed a reflex to look down every time she sees him near her or able to hear his voice. Tara, who had often made an effort to hang out with her, didn't understand her fear.

"He's not really doing anything, well, not yet." She said as they walked home, "Just ignore his occasional stares." Sounding optimistic.

Juhi didn't answer but walked in silence until Jung An was out of sight.

A car passed through them & slowly stopped slightly in front of them. The window slid down for Juhi & Tara to see a person who looks like a businessman.

"Miss Linh, is it? I'm Jeon Ha, Seung Rye's manager." He glanced at him from behind, "Would you  and your friend like a ride home?"

Tara widened her eyes, she really wanted to sit in an expensive car with a famous model. Before feeling too excited, she looked at Juhi to see if she agrees to it.

Juhi was hesitant as she looked at Seung Rye sitting behind Jeon Ha, looking at his phone. "Is... he okay with it?"

"Why wouldn't he?" Jeon Ha gave a polite smile, "I'm the one driving."

Ultimately, Juhi decided, "That's kind of you, but my bicycle is at the parking lot & I'm not going home just yet."  

"I understand." Jeon Ha, "I'll see you another time." 

Seung Rye looked up from his phone & lifted his hand to waved before the car drove away.

"You have somewhere else to go?" 

"Yeah, my part-time job, it's starting at 4."

"How many jobs do you have?" 

Juhi sighed, "Too many that I would've liked, but they're not that bad." 

✃- - - - - - - - - - -

They parted ways as Juhi planned to go home straight away. As she arrived at the bicycle section of the parking lot, she saw that her bike got stuck with another one. She bent down, trying to separate them from each other.

"Got it," Juhi did it quickly, she got up to see another student looking at her.

"Oh, is this your bike?"

"Yes." She replied while bowing.

"I'm sorry, our bike got stuck together." Juhi was a little surprise by her politeness, she must be a junior.