Chapter 3~ Scars to Your Beautiful

"And you don't have to change a thing, the world should change its heart, No scars to your beautiful, we're stars and we're beautiful" ~ Scars to your beautiful Alessia Cara

*Rumer is 18*

I decided to switch it up one time. I hope y'all love it! 😘

Marcel Maki Montana POV

August

"I need new product ASAP," I spoke into the phone.

"I have to work the numbers for my other shipments before I send you anything ahead of schedule," my Puerto Rican connect Carlos spoke.

"I've already sold all my products on this end. I got your 500,000 all here, but I have customer regular cust-," I spoke before getting cut off.

"I told you I have to work the numbers for my other shipments. Do Not Rush My Process!" He yelled.

"Imma need you to take the bass out your voice. We both grown and I don't take no disrespect on any level. That includes you, you already know how I'm coming." I spoke, and heard silence on the line. I took that as a motion to continue.

"Now as I was sayin, I got regular customers. I can't be runnin out on them, then they gone look for somewhere else. That's not what either of us wants. I lose money, and you lose money. That leads me to, I think we should talk bigger numbers," I said.

"What numbers did you have in mind," he responded.

"700,000." I stated.

"That sounds good, we'll discuss this when you make your next trip to the DR, but right now, I worked the numbers while you were talking and I could you have down for $100,000 shipment tomorrow night," he said. To be honest that's not enough, but my next be shipment is in 2 weeks.

"That sounds good," I heard a knock on my door, "I'll call before I make it in DR, I gotta go," I spoke, hung up, and put the burner in my desk. "Come in."

In walked in my best friend, my brother, and my right hand man, Kameron Jackson. "Nigga you had me waiting for too long, I was bound to buss a cap in yo a*s."

"You ain't gon do sh*t, now wassup," I responded.

"I was wonderin what the move was tonight? Anything to handle?" This is one of the reasons we had been friends so long, he was down for anything.

"Nah, nothin to handle, probably slidin through the club tonight to see how business is, that's bout it." I told him. I don't like to get out much, but when I do I'm checking on my businesses.
On the legal side we own hotels, restaurants, cafes, barbershops, and for now one night club. We thinking about expanding, right now my club one of the most popular in ATL. Bottle Zone.

"Wassup with you for the night?" I questioned him.

"Probably go to the club too. Maybe bring my lil sis with me. I try to give her a night off." The thing is I never met his sister. He talks about her, and his niece. I even helped her get a job at a hotel ,when my dad was still running things.

"That's cool. So I'll finally get to meet her. The infamous sister, I was starting to think she was imaginary," I joked.

He chuckled, then looked at me with a serious face, "To be honest, I try to keep her away from anybody who got anything to do with this. I don't want her to find out. I mean, I can trust her, I just don't want this for her." I just nodded. I could understand.

"Aight imma head out, since it's already dark, and she take forever to get ready." I laughed, got up, walked around my desk. I shook his hand and gave him a half hug.

"I'll see y'all when y'all make it,bro. Imma head out too."

He walked out of the office and I did too. We made our way through the multiple rooms at the supply house to outside.

I came in my Blood Red 2020 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat, I got a cocaine white one too.

Kameron came in his Blacked out 2020 Ford Mustang Coupe

He revved his engine, and looked over at me

He revved his engine, and looked over at me. I chuckled, and did the same before pulling out the driveway and leaving. I turned on Pop Smoke's last album~ Shoot For The Stars Aim For The Moon (Deluxe)~ specifically Hello feat. A Boogie With Da Hoodie.

Let me tell y'all about myself on the way to this club. Name's Marcel Maki Montana, I'm 21, single, no kids, and I love basketball. Imma hood drug boss, and I run the legal business. My pops "groomed" me and gave me everything when I turned 20. I finished high school, I wanna go to college, but it's a lot right now.

I pull up to the club and park my car in the parking garage. Yes, I parked my own car, I employed them but I don't trust anybody with my cars.

I skip the line and go to Corey, the security at the front entrance, and we "bro hug" and I walk in. The club is packed and it's only 9:00, plus the line outside. I walk to the VIP and immediately order a bottle of Hennessy. While I'm waiting on that, I go to lean on the railing overlooking everything.

I'm still looking when I spot this girl with brown and blonde hair, I think it's weave but it still looks great on her. She has a caramel tone, with a tye dye cropped jacket and, blue pants. She had big lips with a skinny waist, and she has as*.

Another girl walked in behind her with all white on, same skin tone, with orange hair. Don't get me wrong she was cute, but she couldn't compare to her friend.

The girl started looking around, her eyes locked with mine and she gave me a shy smile and looked away. Minutes later, my right hand man taps her on her shoulder, and starts escorting the girls up here, and the security guard lets them in.

I was starting to think Kameron brought her up here because he saw me looking at her, but he opened his mouth, and everyone went South.

"Wassup Marcel, this is my sister Rumer, and her best friend ShaKayla, or Kayla." Rumer gave me a small smile, like she did when we locked eyes earlier, and held out her hand.

"Nice to meet you, I've heard a little about you," She spoke. I shook her hand in return.

"Good things, I hope. Nice to meet you too."

Awwe H*ll, was part of the thought in my head the other thought was, If I go for her, Kameron would kill me.

Vote, Comment, and Share Please😌💕
Thanks for reading🤍

Any thoughts, comments, or suggestions?