Chapter 15~ Apple Juice

"You just gotta, just gotta love me, Don't let goodbyes come too easy, love me, just let me know that you need me, love me, I'll teach you how to love me, mmmm," Apple Juice Jessie Reyez

Rumer Alise Jackson POV
September

It's the first game of the season, and the boys are winning. I been doing dances in the stands, but now it's almost time for the half-time show. We are practicing in the studio, we have 5 minutes until show time.

~~~~~Showtime~~~~~

I lead my team on the field, like I had all the confidence in the world. I looked in the stands to see Corey, Kameron, Marcel, Renesha, My mom and dad, and lastly my baby girl.

Me and ShaKayla, and the rested of the team danced our hearts out. My body is a little sore, and I'm almost out of breath, but that is to expected. We got a standing ovation from the crowd. I saw Jayden and the rest of the football team on the sidelines, and they were clapping and yelling.

It feels good to know you did good.

~~~~~After the Game~~~~~

I ran into Jayden, before he went into the locker room to change. He's cute in his football uniform. I went to the gate of the stadium, and saw my family and friends waiting on me. Corey was holding balloons, Renesha was holding a teddy bear, and white Roses, and Marcel was holding Gummy Worms, chocolate turtle, and a 'Minute Maid' Blue Raspberry. What Marcel brought warmed my heart because it is my absolute favorite.

They didn't have to do all of this. I guess because it's their first time seeing me perform. I ran up to them, and hugged them.

"Hey, guys," I said as I hugged them.

"You were great," Renesha said.

"You were fantastic," Corey said.

"You can dance a lil bit," Kameron chuckled, and said.

"You got moves, lil one," Marcel said.

"We're so proud of you," said mom and dad.

"Mommy, I saw you down there, and you did a big spin like this," Maria said, trying to show me what I looked like.

"Thank you all so much," I said, as I felt small tears come to my eyes.

Kayla usually comes home with me on game nights, but she didn't even follow me to my family. I guess I'll talk to her tomorrow.

"Anybody want to go to Applebee's," I asked.

Every one agreed so we went out to eat.

~~~~~Applebee's~~~~~

The whole time we were eating Marcel kept staring at me. We all talked about life, and shared old memories. I'll think Marcel, Corey, and Renesha learned a lot about me from my parents embarrassing stories.

"You did tell that cashier she was ugly," Kameron said.

"I did not know what it was, I was seven," I said trying to defend myself.