Chapter 40~ Champion

"I am invincible, unbreakable, Unstoppable, unshakeable, They knock me down, I get up again, I am the champion, You're gonna know my name, You can't hurt me now, I can't feel the pain, I was made for this, yeah, I was born to win, I am the champion"~ Champion Carrie Underwood (ft. Ludacris)

Rumer Alise Jackson

May
(Time Jump)

I can't believe prom was two weeks ago, and now I'm graduating. I was the valedictorian so I had to speak.

I graduated with Magna Cum Laude. I still can't believe I managed a 4.0 through all that ha happened recently.

When I walked across the stage, I had the whole crew screaming for me, the loudest voice I heard was my baby girls.

I can't believe I have a 4 year old with one on the way.

About a week ago, me and Marcel seen the baby for the first time. I could tell that Marcel was in love already.

He keeps saying that the baby will be a boy, and I think it will be a girl.

When Jayden and ShaKayla and other people I knew walked across the stage, I yelled and clapped for them.

Marcel and I are moving to California in August, so I can go to UCLA. I honestly didn't think that je would do it for me.

About 2 months ago, I saw Kameron and ShaKayla getting close, but they thought I didn't notice. They told me before graduation started. I was excited for the both of them.

Everybody threw their hats in the sky, but me.

I wanted to keep my cap, nobody else's.

Marcel was happy to host the graduation party at his club so that's what everyone did.

He got some singers and rappers to come through, and everyone had a good time.

~~~~~8 years later~~~~~

Marcel and I got married 6 years ago.

When he said that the baby wa going to be a boy he was right.

Maria is now 12 and my baby boy is 7. When Marion turned 4 , Marcel wanted another child. So he gave me another one. Well I mean two.

He gave Clarissa and Corey. They are 3

I know have a job at a hospital down here, and Marcel still takes care of things in Atlanta. But he built his empire down here too.

Kameron and ShaKayla got married 4 years ago.

They same day, that I went into labor with the twins, ShaKayla gave birth to a baby girl, Kassandra.

She is a daddy's girl. She loves Kameron.

Corey's baby momma Kalen moved down here with the twins, Jackson and Jamison.

She works at the same hospital as me, but as a nurse.

She twins are very protective of Maria, and they go to school together. They grow more and more into splitting images of Corey everyday.

Zayvion found out what me and the rest of the gang did, and he still hung out with us. He even moved to Cali with us. He raises his siblings like they are his own. 

My life was hard, and it had its downs. But I did it all with No Regrets.

~~~~
That's the end of No Regrets!!! Thank you all so much for reading❤️.

I'm thinking about a sequel. But until then please read my other book and other books I put out🥺💕

Love you guys 😘✌🏾

~~~~~
Vote, Comment, and Share Please 😌💕
Thanks for reading🤍

Any thoughts,comments, or suggestions?