Chapter 33~ FrFr

"Okay, pardon me, I don't mean to be rude,But honestly,you f**king up my groove. So I'mma need you to take a few steps back, Cause I ain't with all that, Baby, for real, for real, for real," FrFr Rod Wave

Marcel Maki Montanna POV

April

(picking up from last chapter)

After kissing Rumer, and making sure the cleaning up crew disposed of the body, I lead the gang to me and Kameron conjoined offices.

I got some stuff to clear up, Lord help me.

We made it into my office, and I was walking while holding Rumer's hand.

"Everybody take a seat," I said, and sat down a I pulled Rumer into my lap.

"What we in here for," Kameron asked.

"Okay so..." I trailed, and everybody's face got serious. Rumer rubbed my hand for reassurance, and I felt alright.

"I know who the leader of the West Kings is. I also know that Rumer didn't try to rat us out. My mom stabbed her an she had her reasons," I said, and Rumer glared at me.

"I didn't say she was right I said she had her reasons. My dad told me that before you got stabbed that he had cameras installed to watch the servers, but I used it to watch the footage of her stabbing you," I explained.

"Bro get on with the story," Renesha said looking irritated.

"Marco is the leader of the West Kings. I was talking to my dad about the problem, and she overheard. She knew that we were going to kill Rico, and she knew that we would eventually find out that Marco put out the hit," I said, looking at everybody's faces. Most of them were covered in shock, at Marco, my security guard, being the leader of a whole territory.

"Why would she care about us killing either of them though," Corey asked.

"Apparently Marco is my older brother," I said, and exhaled.

Everybody's jaw dropped.

"How did you find this out," Rumer asked.

"My mom married my dad, and a few years before they had me, she had an affair. She moved away from my dad, and went to stay with my granny because they need space. But really she wanted to go and have the baby. She wanted to give it up for adoption, but his dad said no and raised him. My dad found out and killed his dad. Now he's trying to take me down for the inside out," I explained.

Everybody's face flashed hundreds of emotions. I was shocked too.

"So what we gone do about him," Corey asked.

"I have a plan set in stone already. We take him down exactly two weeks from today," I said.

"I got one question out of this one thing- well actually two," she said.

"What is it baby," I asked.

"That still doesn't explain why she would stab me," she said.

"She wanted us to focus our attention on something else. Grieving you if you died would've knocked half our camp off their feet, cause they all love you," I answered.

She just nodded her head.

"You said you had two questions," I told her.

"I wanted to know if all this means we're back together," she asked quietly.

"Yes," I said, and I kissed her.

I don't see how I could ever let her go.

"Ahem," someone cleared their throat, and we pulled back and look at the rest of the gang.

"What y'all interrupting my moment," Rumer said looking mad.

"We just gone leave," Athena said.

Athena has been quiet the whole time, but that is because she was trained to be a silent observer.

Everybody left out, and I resumed kissing Rumer. The kiss got hot and passionate, and anyone could guess what happened next.

~~~~~
Vote, Comment, and Share Please 😌💕
Thanks for reading🤍

Any thoughts,comments, or suggestions?