Chapter 30~ The Rain

"Tonight, I'm feelin' sexy, I can make you overdose, make it overflow, if you let me, Like a river, my waterfall will break down the levee, You gone get soaked, So bring a raincoat, When we finish, you gone see a rainbow, oh," ~The Rain K. Michelle

Rumer Alise Jackson

January

Tonight was date night, and it was over 2 hours ago, and we just finished other things. I was laying on his chest, and we were watching The Fate of the Furious.

"Baby," he called.

"Mhm," I replied sleepily.

"I love you," he said.

That woke me up, cause, Uhn Uhn, he want something.

"I love you too," I said.

"My parents are back in town," he said.

"That's good," I said, wondering where he was going with this.

"I told them about you, and they want to meet you," he said.

"Okay, I'm happy to, When," I asked.

"Tomorrow night," he said quietly.

I knew it was something, cause he said, I love you, first.

"Well, technically tonight," he said, chuckling lowly, cause he knew it wasn't funny.

I just played it off, "Okay, come pick me up, and I'll be ready," I said.

"I told them to make seats for 3, but I didn't tell them about Maria," he said.

I leaned up, and looked at him, "Maria's not going. And before you say anything just listen to me," I said, and he nodded.

"I want them to meet me first, so I can see if they like me. Rather than seeing my child, and believe that I just run around sleeping with people, and ended up having a child at a young age," I told him.

"I understand. It's your life," he told me, with a smile.

A smile that I have grown to love. I've grown to love almost everything about him in just 5 short months.

We watched the movie to the end, and I cried. He called me a crybaby. Ugh!

Then we went to sleep. Me on his chest, and his arms wrapped tightly around my body.

~~~~~Dinner at Marcel's Parental's house~~~~~

Marcel was supposed to meet me here, but he is running late. He left my house earlier to 'handle business'. I just got out of my car, and headed towards the door. I held a bouquet of yellow roses, because Marcel that they were his mom's favorites. I knocked on the door.

 I knocked on the door