Chapter 38~ One Sweet Day

"Feeling knowing you hear me it keeps me alive alive..., And I know you're shining down on me from heaven, Like so many friends we've lost along the way, And I know eventually we'll be together, Together, One sweet day..., Loving you always and I'll wait patiently to see you in heaven, Darlin' I never showed you, Assumed you'd always be there , I thought you'd always be there, And I... I... I take, your presence for granted, But I always cared, But I always cared, And I miss the love we shared," ~ One Sweet Day Mariah Carey (ft. Boys II Men)

Rumer Alise Jackson

April

"We still visualize places, that me can roll in peace, And in my mind's eye I see this place, the players going fast, I got a pot for us all, so we can ball, at thug's mansion," A familiar voice rappeed.

"What," I said confused.

"Ain't no place I'd rather be, Only place that's right for me, Chromed out out mansion in paradise, In the sky," they continued. (the song~Thugz Mansion 2 pac)

I looked around and found that I was laying on a white bed.

Matter fact everything in the room was white. Even the clothes me and the person had on were white.

He was dressed in all white, even shoes, with an all white snapback. He was standing looking out the window.

He turned and my mouth dropped.

"Corey," I said with surprise.

"In the flesh, baby sis," he said.

"What is this place," I asked.

"This is uhhhh.... in between," he said.

"In between what exactly," I asked.

"Life and death," he responded plainly.

"Wait we're dead," I said yelling.

"Not you, just me," he said, coming to it beside me.

"What happened," I sobbed, as he hugged me.

"I got shot remember," he said, and I nodded.

"You have to take care of them please," he said.

"I will," I said.

"Never forget that you are stronger than you think," he told me.

"I will," I said.

"Take care of yourself and little one," he said.

Me, Maria, and Marcel will me fine. I'll watch out for Jackson and Jamison too," I told him.

"I wasn't talking about Maria," he said, as he put my hand on my stomach.

"How," I said, in shock.

"I've been in heaven all of two minutes, and people up here tell me things," he said laughing.

"Please don't laugh right now, you're leaving me," I said crying.

"I know, but its just my time," he said, and hugged me again.

"I love you," I told him.

"I love you, too," he told me.

We hugged and then everything turned dark.

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up feeling blood leak on me. I felt over my body, and got bingo when i touched my head.

I looked over to my left, and saw Corey's limp body, and tears fell from my eyes.

I looked away to my right, and I saw Jarvis' limp body, and more tears fell. I tried to get out of the car.

After a good 10 minutes, I got out.

I saw car lights, and hid behind the car.

"Are you okay a woman," yelled to me.

I came from behind the car and looked at her. She was a white women, maybe early 40's.

"I need a hospital," I said lowly.

She rushed back to get her car to get her phone, I guess. I just sat by the car, and grabbed Corey's limp hand. I let the tears fall.

20 minutes later, a police car and ambulance showed up. They asked was everything okay, and I just pointed at the car.

They asked no other question as the paramedic loaded me into the ambulance.

I felt myself slipping into the darkness and let it take me.

~~~~~

Vote, Comment, and Share Please 😌💕
Thanks for reading🤍

Any thoughts,comments, or suggestions?