Chapter 37~ Train Wreck

"Laying in the silence, Waiting for the sirens, Signs, any signs I'm alive still, I don't wanna lose it, I'm not getting through this, Hey, should I pray? should I pray, To myself? To a God?, To a savior who can, Un-break the broken, Unsay these spoken words, Find hope in the hopeless, Pull me out of the train wreck, Un-burn the ashes, Unchain the reactions, I'm not ready to die, not yet, Pull me out of the train wreck, Pull me out, pull me out, pull me out, Pull me out, pull me out," ~ Train Wreck James Arthur

Rumer Alise Jackson POV

April
(Same Night)

"Okay we going over the plan one more time," I told them.

"Team one, is going through the front door," Marcel said.

Team one was him, and a couple of other people that he trusted.

"Team two is going to the left side, and team three is going to the right," Marcel said. Team two is lead by Kameron, and team Three is lead by Corey.

"Team four is going through the back door," He explained.

Team four is lead by me, Renesha, and Athena. The team was completely made of women.

"Team five you are backup. If anything goes wrong, and you get called on, you rush in," I told them.

"Does everybody have earpieces," Corey asked.

We all nodded.

"Everybody watch out for guards, There should be one stationed at each one of the positions. We are sparing no lives tonight," Athena said.

"One," Marcel said.

"Two, three. I love you," we all said.

I like the fact that Marcel made his crew a family.

"Let's move out," he said.

Me and the girls made it to the door, and we saw two guards. I looked at Athena and she nodded.

We went to the guards, and before they noticed us, I sliced the neck of one, and Athena broke the neck of the second one. We gave each other a high 5, as Renesha was cracking the door.

Once we got in it was a bunch of West Kings chilling in what looked like a 'man cave'. They noticed us immediately, and a fight broke out.

We all used our weapons, and after we went and help the next person. I saw a man choking one of the girls named Destiny, so I ran and stabbed him in the head, and he fell to the floor.

After that I stabbed him repeatedly until I felt his body go limp.

"Y'all good," Marcel asked over the earpiece.

"Yeah we good, and the back room clear," I responded.

"Let's go to the next room," Athena said.

We all followed behind her, and it was only two of them in there so we took care of them with no problem.

All the teams met at the bottom of the stairs.

"Anybody found him yet," Marcel asked.

"I'm right here," Marco said, from the top of the stairs. He had about 40 men up there with him. I wonder where they were hiding. All of a sudden we were in a shootout.

I took out the gun, and starting bussing back.  A few of our people were getting hit, but they were still shooting.

"Ahh," I heard from behind me.

I looked and I see Corey with three bullet holes to the chest.

People saw me, and they covered the both of us, cause the shooting was still going.

we got extended clip round here ya heard~ zysmillion

I saw Kameron rushing over here also.

"Take him to the hospital. If they ask he got robbed," Kameron said and I nodded.

A man named Jarvis came over to us, and put Corey's arm around his shoulder.

"We gone cover y'all, go now," Marcel said, over the earpiece.

They didn't have to tell me twice.

We got out of there as fast as we could.

Jarvis got in the back seat with Corey, as I drove. Jarvis was trying to cover his wounds.

About 10 minutes into the ride. Gunshots fired at the car.

I just started driving faster, but a bullet hit one of the tires, and the car flipped.

At this moment, I knew I was about to die.

~~~~~
Vote, Comment, and Share Please 😌💕
Thanks for reading🤍

Any thoughts,comments, or suggestions?