Chapter 35~ Birthday Song

"They ask me what I do and who I do it for, and how I come up with this sh*t up in the studio, All I want for my birthday is a big booty h*e, All I want for my birthday is a big booty h*e,"~ Birthday Song 2 chainz (ft. Kanye West)

Rumer Alise Jackson

April

(Rumer's birthday)

I woke up, and I was disappointed to find no Marcel in bed beside me. I got up, and made my way downstairs, where I heard music playing.

When I got down there, I saw Maria and Marcel dancing at the sink. Marcel was washing dishes, and Maria was rinsing. I saw three big steaming plates on the counter, and my mouth watered. Maria caught my eyes, and ran over to me.

"Happy Birthday mommy," she squealed.

"Thank you baby," I told her.

Marcel walked over to me, "Happy Birthday baby," he said as he gave me a hug.

"Thank you guys so much," I said, smiling at them.

I am truly lucky to have them.

We ate breakfast, then we went to the mall. Marcel spoiled me and Maria. Even though he bought her a truckload of presents for her birthday, which was six days ago.

After the mall, we went to get something to eat from a seafood place.

Y'all know I had to get some crab legs and shrimp. Then we got ice cream.

He got my nails and toes done, and the girls from the gang came.

Even Maria got her nails done, well she got polish on her nails on toes.

She kept giggling cause the woman was working on her feet.

After dropping Maria off at my parent's house, we went to the club to meet the gang. Tonight we were all spending a grown folks night at my house.

We went to the club and Marcel got Kehlani, Mulatto, Rod wave, and Kevin gates here tonight just for me. I got to meet all of them.

I felt special

I felt special. My baby loves me.

We all chilled in the VIP, smoked, drunk some, and then left.

At my house it was decorated in gold and white for our small party.

We played monopoly, and Drunk Uno

We played monopoly, and Drunk Uno. We even played truth or dare.

Turns out we all had embarrassing stories.

After everyone went to bed, Me and Marcel went up to my room, and we went to my balcony to smoke a blunt.

I inhaled and looked at him.

"What you looking at," he said, laughing.

"You and your big forehead," I said laughing with him. We talked about random things until the blunt was a little bud.

"Go in your closet," he told me.

"What's in there," I asked laughing.

If y'all couldn't tell by now, when I'm high I laugh at everything.

"Girl go look," he said pushing me toward the closet.

I opened the closet to see presents everywhere. I turned to kiss him. After a while I pulled away.

"Thank you so much," I said.

"No problem. Anything for you and my daughter," he said.

I thought the high was getting to me.

"What you say," I asked, looking at him.

His face went straight went he realized what he said, but he didn't take it back.

"I said anything for you and my daughter," he said, and this time I knew I wasn't imagining things.

I leaned up and kissed him. The kiss got heated, and we ended up in the bed.

See y'all later!!✌🏾

~~~~~
Vote, Comment, and Share Please 😌💕
Thanks for reading🤍

Any thoughts,comments, or suggestions?